Senior Solution Engineer
Who is Eleos Health?
Today, more people than ever are speaking publicly about their mental health. Whether it's ourselves, our friends and family or even public figures, taking care of your behavioral health is no longer a taboo, it's vital, and it's only human. Eleos is on a mission to help deliver the world's most effective behavioral care through data, measurement, and personalization. Or simply put, we want to give clinicians the support they need to do the important work only they can do.
What’s the opportunity?
We are looking for a prospect and customer-facing Senior Solution Engineer to join our growing GTM team. You’ll have the opportunity to influence and execute on our GTM motion and value creation. The Senior Solution Engineer will be a key member of the GTM, reporting to the Senior Director, Solution Engineering. In this role, you’ll promote Eleos’ mission by working hand-in-hand with our Sales, CS, and Product teams to demonstrate our enterprise-wide CareOps Automation solution to the top health systems, payers, and community health centers in the country, helping them to provide better care and reduce documentation time by 50%. You’ll Understand the needs of our customers, strategize on how to navigate winning sales cycles, provide compelling value-based demonstrations, support enterprise Proof of Concepts, and ultimately close business.
Who are you?
You are someone who gets excited about tailoring a solution to a need. You are a great empathic listener, opportunistic yet realistic, who loves to sell solutions that provide value to people. You love presenting new products in new categories, stretching the product's capabilities on demonstrations, and figuring out value propositions and ROIs for prospects and customers. You are laser-focused on delivering a solution that meets the customer's needs on time. You are excited by the challenge of finding unique solutions to customers' problems, always looking to push yourself and the organization forward.
How will you contribute?
- You’ll partner with functional leaders from the sales, marketing, customer success, and product teams to execute the most optimal strategy to demonstrate products to prospects.
- You’ll travel with the Sales Team to meet with community health centers in the sales pipeline, articulate the Eleos product vision and strategy and demonstrate Eleos.
- You’ll act as a conduit between the market and Eleos to synthesize and provide feedback from the field to internal teams.
- You’ll know the functionality of Eleos’ products inside and out. You’ll collaborate daily with internal teams to understand existing functionality and functionality in development.
- You’ll serve as an external subject matter expert when speaking with prospects about the technical functionality of our products and clinical concepts.
- You’ll help maintain and refine our demo platform, working closely with the Product & Engineering teams to ensure maximum effectiveness.
- You’ll work closely with our customer success team to ensure our SOWs set us up for successful implementations.
- Your typical day will include check-ins with the sales reps to understand their demo needs and collect pre-meeting data for upcoming demonstrations, demonstrating our products to prospects and upsell clients over web conferencing and/or in person, working on updating and maintaining our demo platform, and connecting with internal team members to stay up to date on product developments.
What qualifications and skills will help you to be successful?
- 7-10 years of industry experience with a minimum of 3 within a pre-sales environment on major/global accounts.
- Outstanding presenting skills to technical and executive audiences, whether impromptu on a whiteboard or using presentations and demos.
- Ability to connect a customer’s specific business problems and adjust a relevant solution.
- Technical understanding of EHR and Telehealth integrations.
- Worked in a startup environment, seen a company grow, and you are a winner.
- Proven success in co-leading large enterprise deals.
- Excellent communicator who can work effectively across the organization.
Some nice to haves are:
- Understanding of the behavioral health community market.
- Hands-on expertise with HTML, JSON or Python.
This is a unique opportunity to join a startup that is having a meaningful impact on the well-being and mental health of thousands.
- A product that positively impacts peoples' lives every single day.
- A team of amazing people with a shared vision and the infinite drive to make it happen.
- In addition to your compensation, we offer wide and generous health benefits, significant equity and 401(k) plans matched to 4%.
- Opportunity to build, grow and become highly instrumental in shaping how technology can increase the effectiveness of therapy.
- Hybrid & remote work opportunities.
- Stocked kitchen with snacks and beverages, team lunch once a week, and monthly team events.
- Mental health days off you can take any given moment simply because you need them.
- The pay range for this position is $140,000 - $160,000 per year. The determination of what a specific employee in this job classification is paid depends on several factors, including, but not limited to, prior employment history/job-related knowledge, qualifications and skills, length of service, and geographic location.