Who is Eleos Health?
Today, more people than ever are speaking publicly about their mental health. Whether it's ourselves, our friends and family, or even public figures, taking care of your behavioral health is no longer a taboo, it's vital, and it's only human. Eleos is on a mission to help deliver the world's most effective behavioral care through data, measurement, and personalization. Or simply put, We want to give clinicians the support they need to do the important work only they can do.
What is this opportunity?
We are looking for a customer-facing Training Specialist to join our growing Customer Success team. The Training Specialist will be a member of the customer onboarding team, reporting to the Training Lead. You will collaborate with the Training Lead to manage the overall training calendar, training plans, and training content for new and existing customers. You’ll also collaborate with Eleos’ internal experts on ensuring that training content is impactful, clinically relevant, and leads to high adoption of the platform. You will work with Implementation Managers and Customer Success Managers to train customers on-site and virtually, as well as customer trainers (train-the-trainers), and administrators.
Who are you?
You are someone who gets excited over the challenge of operating in a start-up setting and excels in a fast-paced environment. You love developing training content, delivering training, and finding joy in helping our users adopt Eleos! You take pride in your superb communication skills. You are self-driven, excellent at managing your time and resources, with a sharp eye for detail.
How will you contribute?
To ensure a successful launch, you will help oversee the training function for implementations and expansions.
- Develop and execute high quality training content in a variety of formats that can be delivered in-person, virtually, and asynchronously.
- Deliver training during the initial rollout and expansion phases to customers.
- Effectively communicate with customers, from site managers to individual clinicians, in order to successfully execute training that drives adoption.
- Track attendance, participation, and additional key performance indicators (KPIs) identified during the customer rollouts.
- Gain mastery in the Eleos features/functionality to delight our customers.
- Interface with Eleos’ team; Customer Success, Implementation, Clinical Marketing, and Product teams to develop and deliver high quality training content
- Collaborate with the Training Lead on project timelines, tasks, and rollout plans to ensure we keep customers on plan and on schedule.
- Be able to guide customers when issues arise and require resolution.
What qualifications and skills will help you to be successful?
- 2+ years leading hands-on training of SaaS enterprise-wide software (e.g. EHR, CRM, ERP), ideally in healthcare.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication, including the ability to effectively communicate and influence both business and technical individuals toward meeting objectives and delivering outcomes.
- Strong organizational skills to manage multiple customers’ training needs.
- Ability to travel (50%).
Some nice-to-haves are
- Interest and passion for the Healthcare/Behavioral Health world
- Experience in Instructional Design
- Experience with GSuite, including Google Forms and Google Looker Studio
This is a unique opportunity to join a startup that is having a meaningful impact on the well-being and mental health of thousands.
- A product that positively impacts peoples' lives every single day.
- A team of amazing people with a shared vision and the infinite drive to make it happen.
- In addition to your compensation, we offer wide and generous health benefits, significant equity, and 401(k) plans matched to 4%.
- Opportunity to build, grow and become highly instrumental in shaping how technology can increase the effectiveness of therapy.
- Hybrid & remote work opportunities.
- Stocked kitchen with snacks and beverages, team lunch once a week, and monthly team events.
- Mental health days off so you can take any given moment simply because you need them.