Director of Channel Partnerships
Who is Eleos Health?
Today, more people than ever are speaking publicly about their mental health. Whether it's ourselves, our friends and family or even public figures, taking care of your behavioral health is no longer a taboo, it's vital, and it's only human. Eleos is on a mission to help deliver the world's most effective behavioral care through data, measurement, and personalization. Or simply put, we want to give clinicians the support they need to do the important work only they can do.
What’s the opportunity?
We are seeking a dynamic and strategic Director of Partnerships to join our growing Go-to-Market (GTM) team. As a key member of the GTM, you will report to the General Manager and play a crucial role in influencing and executing our GTM motion and value creation. In this role, you'll champion Eleos’ mission by collaborating closely with our Channel Partners and our internal Sales, Customer Success, and Product teams. Your focus will be on demonstrating our enterprise-wide CareOps Automation solution to the top community health centers in the country. The ultimate goal is to help these centers provide better care and reduce documentation time by 50%. You will design comprehensive business plans for partnerships, serve as the primary contact for our partners, and ensure our joint success while measuring the impact our partnerships bring to our business.
Who are you?
You are a visionary who thrives on finding innovative paths forward. An empathetic listener with a realistic yet opportunistic mindset, you relish creating mutually beneficial partnerships between organizations to serve shared customers. You are passionate about maximizing the value of partnerships, aligning them with detailed plans, and enjoying the fruits of successful collaborations. Your focus is unwavering on delivering and creating value for our partners and shared customers. You embrace the challenge of planning and executing successful partnership initiatives, continually seeking ways to propel yourself and the organization forward.
How will you contribute?
- You’ll partner with functional leaders from the sales, marketing, customer success, and product teams and design the best path to generate maximum value from our partnerships.
- You’ll act as a conduit between our partners and the Eleos teams, collaborating daily with internal teams to understand partner-related needs and ensure the partnership's value is delivered.
- When speaking with partners about our product functionalities, sales, and implementation processes, you'll serve as an external subject matter expert.
- You’ll help maintain and refine our partner business plans and their impact.
- Your typical day will include check-ins with the sales, customer success, product, and marketing to understand their partner needs and communicate those to our partners while working with them to streamline and accelerate our sales, implementation, and value creation processes.
What qualifications and skills will help you to be successful?
- 5-7 years of industry experience, with at least 3 within a pre-sales environment on enterprise accounts and managing channel partnerships.
- Natural project management and organizational skills.
- Outstanding presentation and instructional skills to technical and executive audiences, whether impromptu on a whiteboard or using presentations and demos.
- Ability to connect a customer’s specific business problems and adjust a relevant solution.
- You have worked in a startup environment and have seen a company grow, and you are a winner.
- Proven success in co-leading large enterprise deals.
- Excellent communicator who can work effectively across the organization.
- Ability to travel 25-50% of the time, depending on the business needs
Some nice-to-haves are:
- Understanding of the behavioral health community market.
- This is a unique opportunity to join a startup that has a meaningful impact on thousands' well-being and mental health..
This is a unique opportunity to join a startup that is having a meaningful impact on the well-being and mental health of thousands. We have:
- A product that positively impacts peoples' lives every single day.
- A team of amazing people with a shared vision and the infinite drive to make it happen
- The base pay range for this position is $150-260k per year. The determination of what a specific employee in this job classification is paid depends on a number of factors, including, but not limited to, prior employment history/job-related knowledge, qualifications and skills, length of service, and geographic location.
- In addition to your compensation, we offer wide and generous health benefits, significant equity and 401(k) plans matched to 4%.
- Opportunity to build, grow and become highly instrumental in shaping how technology can increase the effectiveness of therapy.
- Remote work opportunities.
- Mental health days off you can take any given moment simply because you need them.