Acquisition Marketing Manager (Japanese Native)
Hi, we’re Fever
We’re excited you are checking out this job offer.
We are the leading global live-entertainment discovery tech platform with a clear mission: to democratize access to culture and entertainment.
How do we achieve our mission? Fever has developed a proprietary technology that inspires a global community of over 125M people through personalized and curated experiences in their local city whilst empowering entertainment and event creators to reach new audiences and enhance their experience.
Sounds amazing, right?
- You have 3-4 years of experience in Digital Marketing, Facebook ads and other social paid platforms.
- You have a Native level of Japanese.
- You are fluent in English. A second language is a plus.
- You have a marketing-related background.
About the Role
- Own the marketing strategy of your experiences
- Build compelling marketing strategies for exclusive experiences around the world, both for our partners and our own very unique Fever Original events
- Create successful performance digital marketing campaigns with high visibility leveraging social media channels like Facebook & Instagram
- Work closely with the growth marketing team to analyze performance and identify opportunities
- Manage the p&l of your region and manage a big marketing budget
- Coordinate with cross functional teams to provide strategic directions for campaigns (Sales, Media, CRM, Design, Content Copywriting...)
- Build your team and grow your experiences
Benefits & Perks
- Attractive compensation package consisting of base salary and the potential to earn a significant bonus for top performance.
- Opportunity to have a real impact in a high-growth global category leader
- 40% discount on all Fever events and experiences
- Home office friendly
- Responsibility from day one and professional and personal growth
- Great work environment with a young, international team of talented people to work with!
Thank you for considering joining Fever. We cannot wait to learn more about you!
Fever is committed to creating an inclusive and diverse workspace where everyone's background and ideas count. Our main goal is to find the best possible talent regardless of place of birth, racial or ethnic origin, gender, gender identity, religion, opinion, sexual orientation, disability, pregnancy, marital status, age or caring responsibilities. We encourage everyone to apply!
If you require any kind of accommodation during the selection process please contact our Talent team so we can help you by providing a welcoming and seamless journey.
If you want to know more about how Fever processes your personal data, click here Fever - Candidate Privacy Notice