Assistant Office Manager (Part-time)
Hi, we’re Fever
We’re excited you are checking out this job offer.
We are the leading global live-entertainment discovery tech platform with a clear mission: to democratize access to culture and entertainment.
How do we achieve our mission? Fever has developed a proprietary technology that inspires a global community of over 125M people through personalized and curated experiences in their local city whilst empowering entertainment and event creators to reach new audiences and enhance their experience.
Sounds amazing, right?
About the role:
Our Office Management department is growing and we are looking for a new professional to join our team part-time for our London offices. The main responsibilities will be:
- Coordinate general maintenance and restocking of office supplies.
- Manage warehouse, inventory, equipment and office material.
- Negotiate, manage and improve relations with suppliers.
- Oversee office operations.
- Help to maintain a safe working space.
In order to be successful in your role you will need to:
- Be skilled at planning, organizing, prioritizing and executing simultaneous projects and activities.
- Have good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Native-level English skills required
- Are solution-oriented and reliable professionals.
- Are incredibly detail-orientated with excellent time-management skills.
- Are flexible. Everything can change very quickly and you know how to adapt.
- Attractive compensation package
- Opportunity to have a real impact in a high-growth global category leader
- Work in a location in the heart of London
- 40% discount on all Fever events and experiences.
- Health and Dental Insurance
- BEN platform
- Pension plan (Nest)
- Gympass Membership
- 28 vacation days off annyally
- Free food and drinks in our kitchen!
- Responsibility from day one and professional and personal growth
- Great work environment with a young, international team of talented people to work with!
Thank you for considering joining Fever. We cannot wait to learn more about you!
Fever is committed to creating an inclusive and diverse workspace where everyone's background and ideas count. Our main goal is to find the best possible talent regardless of place of birth, racial or ethnic origin, gender, gender identity, religion, opinion, sexual orientation, disability, pregnancy, marital status, age or caring responsibilities. We encourage everyone to apply!
If you require any kind of accommodation during the selection process please contact our Talent team so we can help you by providing a welcoming and seamless journey.
If you want to know more about how Fever processes your personal data, click here Fever - Candidate Privacy Notice