Hi, we’re Fever
We’re excited you are checking out this job offer.
We are the leading global live-entertainment discovery tech platform with a clear mission: to democratize access to culture and entertainment.
How do we achieve our mission? Fever has developed a proprietary technology that inspires a global community of over 125M people through personalized and curated experiences in their local city whilst empowering entertainment and event creators to reach new audiences and enhance their experience.
Sounds amazing, right?
ABOUT THE ROLE
You will be responsible for the full accounting global scope with a mission to improve the tools and the quality of accounting processes. You will report directly to the Head of Accounting.
- Manage & ensure all the accounting operations for the group's entities
- Participate in the estimation of provisions (deferred revenue, customers’ depreciation…) for monthly and annual closing
- Review and close monthly and annual accounts
- Implement new accounting processes
- Secure flows and develop internal control
- External and internal audits and other possible reviews and controls
- Development of the Navision ERP
- Optimization of accounting and financial tools and processes
- You are fluent in English (professional working proficiency).
- You have a Master degree (Bac+5 or equivalent) in accounting (CCA program or Business School)
- You have a minimum experience of 2/3 years in a Big Four company and at least 1 year as an Accounting Manager
- You have a strong ownership, you are meticulous and organized, and you are able to work on several topics with priorities and deadlines
- You are familiar with Excel, and Navision or ERP is a big plus, more generally you are comfortable with the use of software solutions (implementation, daily use)
- People management skills
- Share our culture i) see opportunity where others see obstacles, ii) make decisions to scale internal processes, iii) prioritize work and resources, iv) follow up until it’s done and vi) be entrepreneurial and ambitious
This role is located in Fever’s HQ in Madrid, and although we can be flexible with the timing you will be expected to move there if you are currently living elsewhere
BENEFITS & PERKS
- Attractive compensation package consisting of base salary and the potential to earn a significant bonus for top performance
- Health insurance and other benefits such as Flexible remuneration with a 100% tax exemption through Cobee
- Opportunity to have a real impact in a high-growth global category leader
- 40% discount on all Fever events and experiences
- Work in a location in the heart of Madrid, with possible travel across our markets
- Home office friendly
- Responsibility from day one and professional and personal growth
- Great work environment with a young, international team of talented people to work with!
- English Lessons
- Gympass Membership
- Possibility to receive in advance part of your salary by Payflow
- We have free snacks, drinks and fruit at the office!
Thank you for considering joining Fever. We cannot wait to learn more about you!
Fever is committed to creating an inclusive and diverse workspace where everyone's background and ideas count. Our main goal is to find the best possible talent regardless of place of birth, racial or ethnic origin, gender, gender identity, religion, opinion, sexual orientation, disability, pregnancy, marital status, age or caring responsibilities. We encourage everyone to apply!
If you require any kind of accommodation during the selection process please contact our Talent team so we can help you by providing a welcoming and seamless journey.
If you want to know more about how Fever processes your personal data, click here Fever - Candidate Privacy Notice