Back Office Specialist
Hi, we’re Fever
We’re excited you are checking out this job offer.
We are the leading global live-entertainment discovery tech platform with a clear mission: to democratize access to culture and entertainment.
How do we achieve our mission? Fever has developed a proprietary technology that inspires a global community of over 125M people through personalized and curated experiences in their local city whilst empowering entertainment and event creators to reach new audiences and enhance their experience.
Sounds amazing, right?
About the role:
In Fever, we are looking for a person to join the Sales Operations team.The tasks will consist of the following:
- Management of our internal Back Office system
- Creation and management of all the plans that enter our platform
- Monitor and keep updated the content of the Fever marketplace
- Database monitoring and regular review of different dashboards to ensure the correct performance of our plans.
- Coordination with the different teams to carry out necessary changes in the marketplace configuration and their experiences
- Maintenance and management of integration by APIs
- Fast learner and good information retention with good multitasking skills
- Ability to work under pressure, and manage high demand peaks
- Good social skills and management of interpersonal relationships (daily communication with all departments of the company)
- High level of English and Spanish
- +2 years in similar roles
- Decisive person, ability to react quickly and problem management
- Proficiency in number and data management
- Fluency and good management of Microsoft Office, and in general with the different software tools.
Benefits & perks:
- Attractive compensation package consisting of base salary and the potential to earn a significant bonus for top performance
- Opportunity to have a real impact in a high-growth global category leader
- 40% discount on all Fever events and experiences
- Work in a location in the heart of Madrid
- Home-office friendly
- Health insurance
- Gympass membership
- English Lessons
- Other benefits such as Flexible remuneration with a 100% tax exemption through Cobee and the possibility to receive in advance part of your salary by Payflow.
- Responsibility from day one and professional and personal growth
- Great work environment with a young, international team of talented people to work with!
Thank you for considering joining Fever. We cannot wait to learn more about you!
Fever is committed to creating an inclusive and diverse workspace where everyone's background and ideas count. Our main goal is to find the best possible talent regardless of place of birth, racial or ethnic origin, gender, gender identity, religion, opinion, sexual orientation, disability, pregnancy, marital status, age or caring responsibilities. We encourage everyone to apply!
If you require any kind of accommodation during the selection process please contact our Talent team so we can help you by providing a welcoming and seamless journey.
If you want to know more about how Fever processes your personal data, click here Fever - Candidate Privacy Notice