Strategic Project Manager
Hi, we’re Fever
We’re excited you are checking out this job offer.
We are the leading global live-entertainment discovery tech platform with a clear mission: to democratize access to culture and entertainment.
How do we achieve our mission? Fever has developed a proprietary technology that inspires a global community of over 125M people through personalized and curated experiences in their local city whilst empowering entertainment and event creators to reach new audiences and enhance their experience.
Sounds amazing, right?
About the role
In this role, you will help Fever grow its pipeline of original events. To do so, you will interact with all departments of Fever, from Marketing to Operations. You will join one of our offices around the world to work in teams and directly interact with our partners, providers, and venues.
The team you’re about to join consists of people that are motivated, young, and fun. On top of having multicultural backgrounds, people in the team are all top profiles: McKinsey, Amazon, Google, KKR, Cirque du Soleil, PSG, and Roland Garros. As a Strategic Project Manager, you will work with your team lead to develop, launch and manage your events, from A to Z. Together with the other departments, you will define the way to scale this event to all our other markets.
When you join Fever, you are joining a company that will invest in your professional development. You will receive training and coaching on how to:
- Develop and maintain a very high level of relationship with C-level executives from major entertainment companies
- Grow revenue from events by ensuring maximum sales performance, customer excellence and operational quality while managing budgets and on-site teams
- Scale our experiences to other cities (opportunity for travel)
- Negotiate and close business deals with partners
- Execute detailed analysis of business opportunities and processes
- Pitch projects to major entertainment companies
- Manage internal teams involved in the project
- Represent Fever at local events and with local PR
We’re looking for someone who…
- Project management or consulting background (3-5y+ experience)
- MBA from top tier school is a plus
- Strong analytical and organizational skills (team management experience is a plus)
- Solution-focused, identifying problems and defining solutions with an entrepreneurial spirit
- Experience managing complex projects
- Strong communication and relationships management skills focused on C-level
- Ability to influence/persuade all levels of staff
- Able to coordinate and audit all different internal and external teams to guide them to success in all achievements that have been agreed upon contract with our partner
- Willing to get hands dirty and work on all required events tasks
- Extensive networking skills and the ability to make partnerships happen
- Curious and keen to push boundaries and try new concepts (progressive contact with top management of the company)
- Fluent Portuguese and English. Other languages are a plus.
- This is not a position for an event production background
Benefits & Perks
All job positions at Fever include the following perks:
- Attractive compensation package consisting of base salary and the potential to earn a significant bonus based on performance
- Opportunity to have a real impact in a high-growth global category leader
- 40% discount on all Fever events and experiences
- Work in the heart of the city, with possible travel
- Hybrid work environment
- Subsidised meal tickets and transport card
- Private Health Insurance
- 30 days of vacation
- Responsibility from day one and professional and personal growth
- Great work environment with a young, international team of talented people
- Regular local office events, and we have free snacks and drinks at the office!
Our hiring process
- A 30 min video call with one of our Talent Acquisition Team to better understand your career plan, assess cultural fit, and answer any questions you may have
- A 60 min online test with three topics: logic, analytics, and written understanding
- A 30 min interview with your future manager to assess fit and capabilities
- A 45-60 min business case presentation (to be prepared in advance) to a small panel
On average, our recruitment process lasts 20 days.
Thank you for considering joining Fever. We cannot wait to learn more about you!
Fever is committed to creating an inclusive and diverse workspace where everyone's background and ideas count. Our main goal is to find the best possible talent regardless of place of birth, racial or ethnic origin, gender, gender identity, religion, opinion, sexual orientation, disability, pregnancy, marital status, age or caring responsibilities. We encourage everyone to apply!
If you require any kind of accommodation during the selection process please contact our Talent team so we can help you by providing a welcoming and seamless journey.
If you want to know more about how Fever processes your personal data, click here Fever - Candidate Privacy Notice