Hi, we’re Fever
We’re excited you are checking out this job offer.
We are the leading global live-entertainment discovery tech platform with a clear mission: to democratize access to culture and entertainment.
How do we achieve our mission? Fever has developed a proprietary technology that inspires a global community of over 125M people through personalized and curated experiences in their local city whilst empowering entertainment and event creators to reach new audiences and enhance their experience.
Sounds amazing, right?
About the Role
To meet growing business needs, we have an exciting opportunity to join our tax team as a Finance Administrative. This is a role that will require proactivity, autonomy, and drive. You will be supporting and coordinating with the different Financial areas as Accounting, Tax, Treasury and Billing. This is a great chance to become a key part of our collaborative and diverse Finance Team and gain experience in a truly administrative function doing financial control.
You will be expected to:
- You´ll assist the accounting management, supervision and submission of taxes
- Support the preparation of annual accounts, and other tax and legal matters, management of payments, management and control of accounts and management and control of suppliers and customers
- You´ll have to manage and control the invoicing and electronic invoicing system (SII), management and control of expenses, management and control of the treasury
- Supervise the correctness of all invoices. Reviewing figures, tax rates, tax amounts throughout all the different jurisdictions
- Support all the financial departments of the company
- Visibility and resolution of existing problems related with taxes
- Experience in accounting and taxation; acquired in a law firm, management company or similar job in another company
- Have at least 1 year of professional experience in similar roles
- Business education background
- Some experience in international tax matters is a plus
- Used to manage a very high volume of invoicing
- Knowledge of business administration and labor legislation within Spain. Familiarity with other jurisdictions is a bonus
- Experience in handling accounting and invoicing management programs
- At least C1 level of English
This role is located at Fever’s HQ in Madrid, and although we can be ﬂexible with the timing you will be expected to move there if you are currently living elsewhere.
Benefits & Perks
- Attractive compensation package
- Health insurance and other benefits such as Flexible remuneration with a 100% tax exemption through Cobee
- Opportunity to have a real impact in a high-growth global category leader
- 40% discount on all Fever events and experiences
- Work in a location in the heart of Madrid, with possible travel across our markets
- Home office friendly
- Responsibility from day one and professional and personal growth
- Great work environment with a young, international team of talented people to work with!
- English Lessons
- Gympass Membership
- Possibility to receive in advance part of your salary by Payflow
- We have free food, drinks and fruit at the office!
Thank you for considering joining Fever. We cannot wait to learn more about you!
Fever is committed to creating an inclusive and diverse workspace where everyone's background and ideas count. Our main goal is to find the best possible talent regardless of place of birth, racial or ethnic origin, gender, gender identity, religion, opinion, sexual orientation, disability, pregnancy, marital status, age or caring responsibilities. We encourage everyone to apply!
If you require any kind of accommodation during the selection process please contact our Talent team so we can help you by providing a welcoming and seamless journey.
If you want to know more about how Fever processes your personal data, click here Fever - Candidate Privacy Notice