Onsite Event Coordinator
Hi, we’re Fever
We’re excited you are checking out this job offer.
We are the leading global live-entertainment discovery tech platform with a clear mission: to democratize access to culture and entertainment.
How do we achieve our mission? Fever has developed a proprietary technology that inspires a global community of over 125M people through personalized and curated experiences in their local city whilst empowering entertainment and event creators to reach new audiences and enhance their experience.
Sounds amazing, right?
About the role
- Coordinate and manage on-site event staff; ensuring each staff member is trained in their duties whether it is validating tickets, guaranteeing all staff goes through Fever policies.
- Operations of the events:
- Inventories: manage and control all devices used in the event (PDAs, computers, POS etc)
- Validation: control the validation system and devices (Fever Partners App)
- Flow: control flow of people throughout the entire experience avoiding bottlenecks, crowding and controlling queues
- Onsite payment devices and accounts - F&B/Merch
- Handle onsite customer complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits.
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines, and policies
- Take the extra mile to engage customers
- Daily reporting to Fever Managers about the status of the event; including both the pre and post event findings and feedback, onsite incidences etc
- Point of contact between partner/production/onsite staff and Fever. The Onsite Coordinator will represent Fever Brand onsite and should know everything related to our Culture, Brand and Policies.
- English fluent (C1 or above)
- Excellent face-to-face communication skills
- Highly organized and efficient. Time management skills are key
- A problem-solver with the ability to think strategically and efficiently when faced with on-site issues
- Willing to learn from mistakes and give feedback on ways of improving the experiences
- Collaborative approach and willing to get hands dirty and work on all required events tasks
- Be decisive and organized
- Love being part of a dynamic team in a growing company
- Opportunity to have a real impact in a high-growth global category leader
- 40% discount on all Fever events and experiences
- Responsibility from day one and professional and personal growth
- Great work environment with a young, international team of talented people to work with!
Fever is committed to creating an inclusive and diverse workspace where everyone's background and ideas count. Our main goal is to find the best possible talent regardless of place of birth, racial or ethnic origin, gender, gender identity, religion, opinion, sexual orientation, disability, pregnancy, marital status, age, or caring responsibilities. We encourage everyone to apply!
Thank you for considering joining Fever. We cannot wait to learn more about you!
Fever is committed to creating an inclusive and diverse workspace where everyone's background and ideas count. Our main goal is to find the best possible talent regardless of place of birth, racial or ethnic origin, gender, gender identity, religion, opinion, sexual orientation, disability, pregnancy, marital status, age or caring responsibilities. We encourage everyone to apply!
If you require any kind of accommodation during the selection process please contact our Talent team so we can help you by providing a welcoming and seamless journey.
If you want to know more about how Fever processes your personal data, click here Fever - Candidate Privacy Notice