Health & Safety Junior Officer
Hi, we’re Fever
We’re excited you are checking out this job offer.
We are the leading global live-entertainment discovery tech platform with a clear mission: to democratize access to culture and entertainment.
How do we achieve our mission? Fever has developed a proprietary technology that inspires a global community of over 125M people through personalized and curated experiences in their local city whilst empowering entertainment and event creators to reach new audiences and enhance their experience.
Sounds amazing, right?
Fever is looking for a Junior Health and Safety Specialist to join its Health and Safety Team, an open-minded, problem-solver looking to learn about health and safety ("H&S") management, in an environment where virtually all our work has cross-border impact.
As a Junior H&S Specialist, you will deal with management of H&S risks related to both the company's own job positions and those associated with events promoted and/or arranged by Fever, advise, support and work closely with various departments, gaining analytical skills, experience in a company with challenging and enriching tasks, aligned with new technologies and entertainment options and tools, while contributing to create a safe and healthy work environment and work towards employee wellbeing. You will report to the Safety Specialist and provide support to core H&S and Environment functions, including:
- Implement H&S and Environmental management systems
- Risk assessments and supervision of Fever work places and positions
- Risk assessments and supervision of venues and events promoted by Fever
- Establish, control and effectiveness assessment of corrective and preventive actions
- Hygienic, ergonomic and psychosocial specific risk assessments
- Assessment of H&S and environmental requirements in contracts with suppliers, venues and partners
- H&S and Environmental legal and ISO (or other standards) requirements analysis
- Management of contracts with H&S providers
- Looking to learn through experience
- Spain Occupational Risk Prevention Technician (three specialities) and/or other countries H&S Specialist certifications
- Minimum one year of experience in similar position
- A team player and an effective communicator
- Fluent in English and Spanish — other languages are a plus, especially French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Japanese, or Arabic
- Available to start working full time (with start date negotiable)
- Available for visit work sites and/or venues in the countries where Fever operates
- Attractive compensation package.
- Opportunity to have a real impact in a high-growth global category leader
- 40% discount on all Fever events and experiences
- Work in a location in the heart of Madrid, with possible travel across our markets
- Home office friendly
- Responsibility from day one and professional and personal growth
- Great work environment with a young, international team of talented people to work with!
- Health insurance and other benefits such as Flexible remuneration with a 100% tax exemption through Cobee.
- English Lessons and Gympass membership
- Possibility to receive in advance part of your salary by Payflow
- We have free food, drinks, and fruit at the office!
Thank you for considering joining Fever. We cannot wait to learn more about you!
Fever is committed to creating an inclusive and diverse workspace where everyone's background and ideas count. Our main goal is to find the best possible talent regardless of place of birth, racial or ethnic origin, gender, gender identity, religion, opinion, sexual orientation, disability, pregnancy, marital status, age or caring responsibilities. We encourage everyone to apply!
If you require any kind of accommodation during the selection process please contact our Talent team so we can help you by providing a welcoming and seamless journey.
If you want to know more about how Fever processes your personal data, click here Fever - Candidate Privacy Notice