Finance Transformation Manager
Hi, we’re Fever
We’re excited you are checking out this job offer.
We are the leading global live-entertainment discovery tech platform with a clear mission: to democratize access to culture and entertainment.
How do we achieve our mission? Fever has developed a proprietary technology that inspires a global community of over 125M people through personalized and curated experiences in their local city whilst empowering entertainment and event creators to reach new audiences and enhance their experience.
Sounds amazing, right?
ABOUT THE ROLE
As a Finance Transformation Manager, you will play a key role within Fever's Finance function working closely with the Head of Financial Operations and the rest of the team, contributing to the development and improvement of our processes and systems.
- You will be expected to demonstrate ownership and proactivity in getting things done with a main focus on:
- Upscaling processes and operations within the main finance processes
- Streamlining current processes driving efficiency through standardization, centralization, and automation
- Building a robust internal control framework and creating policies and procedures for the main processes
- Enhancing technology implementing and connecting the ERP with other financial systems
- Leading team members' development to adapt to business needs and newly implemented processes
- In this central role, you will coordinate and lead a team in Madrid, making sure the deadlines are met and the correct KPIs are established.
- You will interact with all areas of the company, including Sales, Product, or Engineering, giving you a unique 360º view of a high-paced, exciting company.
- From day 1, you will have your own project to lead with the support of your team.
You are degree qualified, with a project management background. You thrive in a fast-paced environment and pride yourself on your flexible, detail-oriented, analytical and organized mindset.
- 5+ years of experience in a project management role or consulting background. Experience managing teams in a fast-paced environment
- Experience leading finance transformation projects, systems implementations, process improvements and automation, centralization and standardization initiatives
- Bachelor or Master degree
- Fluent English and Spanish. Other languages are a plus!
- Strong analytical and organizational skills.
- You'll be solution-focused, identifying problem areas and then creating plans to find resolutions.
- You'll have strong communication skills and a proven track record of building positive working relationships.
- Curious and keen to push boundaries and try new concepts
- Able to handle large amounts of work and parallel work-streams
- Strong academic background is a plus
- Share our culture: see opportunity where others see obstacles; be efficient, flexible and proactive; prioritize work and resources; continuous improvement; follow up until it’s done; be entrepreneurial and ambitious.
BENEFITS & PERKS
- Attractive compensation package.
- Opportunity to have a real impact in a high-growth global category leader
- 40% discount on all Fever events and experiences
- Work in a location in the heart of Madrid, with possible travel across our markets
- Home office friendly
- Responsibility from day one and professional and personal growth
- Great work environment with a young, international team of talented people to work with!
- Health insurance and other benefits such as Flexible remuneration with a 100% tax exemption through Cobee.
- English Lessons and Gympass
- Possibility to receive in advance part of your salary by Payflow
- We have free food, drinks and fruit at the office!
Thank you for considering joining Fever. We cannot wait to learn more about you!
Fever is committed to creating an inclusive and diverse workspace where everyone's background and ideas count. Our main goal is to find the best possible talent regardless of place of birth, racial or ethnic origin, gender, gender identity, religion, opinion, sexual orientation, disability, pregnancy, marital status, age or caring responsibilities. We encourage everyone to apply!
If you require any kind of accommodation during the selection process please contact our Talent team so we can help you by providing a welcoming and seamless journey.
If you want to know more about how Fever processes your personal data, click here Fever - Candidate Privacy Notice