Account Executive (Media Buyer)
Hi, we’re Fever
We’re excited you are checking out this job offer.
We are the leading global live-entertainment discovery tech platform with a clear mission: to democratize access to culture and entertainment.
How do we achieve our mission? Fever has developed a proprietary technology that inspires a global community of over 125M people through personalized and curated experiences in their local city whilst empowering entertainment and event creators to reach new audiences and enhance their experience.
Sounds amazing, right?
About the Role
- Grow and optimize existing media-outlet relationships, establishing successful and long-term partnerships.
- Execute media strategies and tactics, research media opportunities, and present this information to internal and external partners.
- Identify and actively look for new opportunities within the media market.
- Manage new activations, from commercial negotiations through to technical integrations and optimizations.
- Maintaining accurate control of budget spend on campaigns related to positive ROI objectives.
- Analysis of work needs related to external media, as well as development of strategic models and reports.
- Ensure the completion and delivery of projects on time
- At least 3 years of experience in the traditional & digital Media industry.
- A diploma/Bachelor's degree in Marketing/Communications.
- Demonstrated proficiency in written and verbal communications skills in English. A second language is a plus (Spanish/Italian/German/French/Portuguese/Others).
- Understands the role and potential of alternative marketing and media options within the overall marketing mix to integrate them with specific brand goals and objectives.
- Experience in both media planning and buying along with an ability to stay ahead of the ever-evolving media landscape.
- Experience in affiliate marketing is a plus.
- Dynamic, proactive, and ambitious.
- Aptitude is important, but attitude is key!
Benefits & Perks
- Opportunity to have a real impact in a high-growth global category leader
- 40% discount on all Fever events and experiences
- Work in a location in the heart of Madrid
- Home office friendly and flexible schedule
- Responsibility from day one and professional and personal growth
- Great work environment with a young, international team of talented people to work with!
- Health insurance and other benefits such as Flexible remuneration with a 100% tax exemption through Cobee.
- English and Spanish Lessons
- We have free food, drink and fruit at the office!
- Possibility to receive in advance part of your salary by Payflow
- Gympass Membership
Thank you for considering joining Fever. We cannot wait to learn more about you!
Fever is committed to creating an inclusive and diverse workspace where everyone's background and ideas count. Our main goal is to find the best possible talent regardless of place of birth, racial or ethnic origin, gender, gender identity, religion, opinion, sexual orientation, disability, pregnancy, marital status, age or caring responsibilities. We encourage everyone to apply!
If you require any kind of accommodation during the selection process please contact our Talent team so we can help you by providing a welcoming and seamless journey.
If you want to know more about how Fever processes your personal data, click here Fever - Candidate Privacy Notice