Strategic Creative Manager - Secret Club
Hi, we’re Fever
We’re excited you are checking out this job offer.
We are the leading global live-entertainment discovery tech platform with a clear mission: to democratize access to culture and entertainment.
How do we achieve our mission? Fever has developed a proprietary technology that inspires a global community of over 125M people through personalized and curated experiences in their local city whilst empowering entertainment and event creators to reach new audiences and enhance their experience.
Sounds amazing, right?
About the Team
Publishing over 160 hyper-local online city guides worldwide, Secret Media Network focuses on recommending perfect plans, introducing new places to explore in your city, breaking local news, and providing our commercial partners with the necessary visibility. We inspire over 180 million people worldwide every week through our digital outlets and social media channels.
About the Role
The Secret Club operates under a veil of secrecy, focusing on plans, perks, and benefits. Further details will be disclosed throughout the interview process. We appreciate your understanding!
Position Overview: In this role, your daily responsibilities will encompass: 70% creativity, 15% business-related tasks, and 15% analysis.
- Strategize and execute social media and communication campaigns for Secret Media Club.
- Manage a team of 2 content creators - so far.
- Maximize Secret Media properties' exposure for our events, from pre-launch to event duration.
- Collaborate across social media, editorial, video, PR, and marketing teams, ensuring the timely delivery of media actions, including approvals.
- Supervise editorial workflows, ensuring projects are well-supported and adhere to schedules.
- Help develop content schedules and coordinate with stakeholders to meet deadlines.
- Monitor campaign results and interpret data for future campaigns.
- Track revenue streams through produced content via KPIs and analytics tools.
- Craft imaginative marketing strategies and media actions to showcase our events, offering your unique ideas to engage international communities.
- Align marketing and social media campaigns with communication strategies across platforms.
- Uphold Secret Media Network's editorial voice and guidelines across multiple verticals and platforms.
- Coordinate contracts and Terms and conditions with the legal team.
- Recruit and assign freelance creatives to regional projects.
Here's what we're looking for in you:
- +3 years of project management experience in newsrooms, creative/marketing agencies, or brands.
- Native-level proficiency in English and Spanish; advanced level in both. Additional languages are a bonus.
- A profound passion for Digital Marketing.
- Adaptability in the fast-paced world of a digital startup.
- Attention to detail, critical thinking, and problem-solving skills.
- Familiarity with social media platforms including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, TikTok, and YouTube.
- Familiarity with project management tools like Excel and sheets, Airtable, Trello, Jira, or similar is a MUST.
- A pulse on digital technology trends and digital media dynamics.
- Ability to identify and track community KPIs.
- A collaborative spirit, thriving in a dynamic growing company.
- Bonus: Familiarity with WordPress & Canva.
- Attractive compensation package consisting of base salary and the potential to earn a bonus for top performance.
- Opportunity to have a real impact in a high-growth global category leader
- 40% discount on all Fever events and experiences
- Work in a location in the heart of Madrid although we are home office friendly
- Responsibility from day one and professional and personal growth
- Great work environment with a young, international team of talented people to work with!
- Health insurance and other benefits such as Flexible remuneration with a 100% tax exemption through Cobee.
- English Lessons
- Gympass membership
- We have free food, drink and fruit at the office!
- Possibility to receive in advance part of your salary by Payflow
The Path Forward: Here's what to expect:
- A video call interview with our Talent team.
- A 60-min psychometric online test.
- A conversation with our management team to explore alignment and potential.
- A final interview with the hiring manager and/or Media VP.
Thank you for considering joining Fever. We cannot wait to learn more about you!
Fever is committed to creating an inclusive and diverse workspace where everyone's background and ideas count. Our main goal is to find the best possible talent regardless of place of birth, racial or ethnic origin, gender, gender identity, religion, opinion, sexual orientation, disability, pregnancy, marital status, age or caring responsibilities. We encourage everyone to apply!
If you require any kind of accommodation during the selection process please contact our Talent team so we can help you by providing a welcoming and seamless journey.
If you want to know more about how Fever processes your personal data, click here Fever - Candidate Privacy Notice