Hi, we’re Fever
We’re excited you are checking out this job offer.
We are the leading global live-entertainment discovery tech platform with a clear mission: to democratize access to culture and entertainment.
How do we achieve our mission? Fever has developed a proprietary technology that inspires a global community of over 125M people through personalized and curated experiences in their local city whilst empowering entertainment and event creators to reach new audiences and enhance their experience.
Sounds amazing, right?
About The Role:
As a Chinese Translator, you will play a pivotal role in our Content department, responsible for translating various marketing materials, including Fever listings, digital ads, landing pages, PR content, and more, from English to Simplified Chinese.
You will collaborate closely with our Sales and Marketing teams to ensure accurate and impactful communication with our target audience. Additionally, you will have the opportunity to infuse creativity into your translations, contributing to the development of our brand identity and maintaining the highest quality standards across all text-based content.
- Translate marketing content from English to Simplified Chinese, maintaining accuracy, tone, and brand voice.
- Collaborate with Sales and Marketing teams to understand campaign objectives and target audience preferences.
- Assist in the development and refinement of the Fever Style Guide in Chinese to ensure consistency in messaging and branding.
- Contribute creative ideas to enhance the effectiveness of translated content and engage Chinese-speaking users.
- Native level of proficiency in oral and written Chinese (ability to write in both Mandarin and Simplified Chinese).
- Excellent command (C1/C2 level) of English
- Any additional languages will be considered a plus
- Previous experience in professional translation and localization, ideally with at least a basic understanding of CAT tools (Phrase) and Translation Memories
- Proven ability to work both independently and collaboratively in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong attention to detail and a commitment to delivering high-quality content.
- Creative mindset with a passion for exploring new ideas and approaches to content translation and localization.
- Preferably based in Madrid/Spain
Benefits & Perks
- Attractive compensation package.
- Opportunity to have a real impact in a high-growth global category leader
- 40% discount on all Fever events and experiences
- Work in a location in the heart of Madrid, with possible travel across our markets
- Home office-friendly
- Responsibility from day one and professional and personal growth
- Great work environment with a young, international team of talented people to work with!
- Health insurance and other benefits such as Flexible remuneration with a 100% tax exemption through Cobee.
- English and Spanish lessons
- We have free food, drink and fruit at the office!
- Gympass membership
- Possibility to receive in advance part of your salary by Payflow
Thank you for considering joining Fever. We cannot wait to learn more about you!
Fever is committed to creating an inclusive and diverse workspace where everyone's background and ideas count. Our main goal is to find the best possible talent regardless of place of birth, racial or ethnic origin, gender, gender identity, religion, opinion, sexual orientation, disability, pregnancy, marital status, age or caring responsibilities. We encourage everyone to apply!
If you require any kind of accommodation during the selection process please contact our Talent team so we can help you by providing a welcoming and seamless journey.
If you want to know more about how Fever processes your personal data, click here Fever - Candidate Privacy Notice