Sales Engineer, Banking
Founded in 2018 and already valued at over $8 billion, Fireblocks is a SaaS platform that helps companies to create innovative products on the blockchain and manage day-to-day crypto operations. Fireblocks is trusted by some of the largest financial institutions, banks, globally-recognized brands, and Web3 companies in the world, including BNY Mellon, BNP Paribas, ANZ Bank, Revolut, and thousands more, to securely scale digital asset operations through the Fireblocks Network and MPC-based wallet infrastructure. We have offices in New York, London, Tel Aviv, and Singapore, and we are continuing to expand our teams to reach new customers globally.
Sales Engineer, Banking
Looking for an industry-leading, secure digital asset platform, experiencing hyper-growth valued at $8 billion? Welcome to Fireblocks!
Here’s the bit about us:
Fireblocks is an enterprise-grade platform delivering a secure infrastructure for moving, storing, and issuing digital assets & cryptocurrencies. Here at Fireblocks, we enable financial institutions to securely build, run and scale digital asset operations through the Fireblocks Network and MPC-based Wallet Infrastructure. Digital assets are protected from cyber-attacks, internal collusion, and human error using next-generation multi-layer technology. Fireblocks is the only platform that provides insurance for digital assets in storage, transfer, and E&O.
As of May 2022, we serve over 1300 institutional customers, have secured the transfer of over $3 trillion in digital assets and are the highest-valued digital asset infrastructure company in the world, with a valuation of $8 billion and over $1 billion raised.
Our mission is simple: Enable every business to easily and securely support digital assets & cryptocurrencies. Come join us as we Secure. Simplify. Scale
Here’s the bit about the opportunity:
As a Sales Engineer at Fireblocks, you will take full ownership and responsibility of your designated projects and clients within Banking (TradFi), from the sales demonstration part of the process until onboarding and thereafter. You will be expected to understand the competitive landscape and how other competing solutions and platforms operate, be a gatekeeper to the internal engineering groups, assist with POC setup and testing, give demos on all advanced features related to API, handle tier 1-3 knowledge transfer to customers, coordinate workshops, assist in customer onboarding, handle RFPs and more. This position will be based in our New York office.
- Supporting the GTM Sales team for Crypto-Native and Enterprise demonstrations and onboarding
- Tailoring each demo to match the often unique requirements of the customer to show how Fireblocks can support their Digital Asset goals
- Delivering in-depth technical presentations to C-level executives on a regular basis
- Collaborate internally with Account Managers, Sales Directors and Business Development throughout the sales process
- Translating technical knowledge and terminology to non-technical audiences
- Managing multiple projects and preparing RFX’s simultaneously with each one presenting its own bespoke set of requirements.
- Experience in either a pre-sales or consulting position ideally within a Fintech, Crypto or Cybersecurity company
- A high technical acumen with natural curiosity and willingness to learn new technologies
- Confident and concise communication and presentation skills
- A passion for Blockchain and the Crypto industry whether it be professional or a personal interest
- Knowledge of Banking and Financial Services companies as a customer
- Fluent in written and spoken English
We’d love for you to have either financial services, fintech, blockchain, cybersecurity, payments or crypto industry experience but it is not a requirement. We have a comprehensive onboarding and training program for all new employees.
For employees hired to work remotely from New York, or from our NYC HQ, Fireblocks is required by law to include a reasonable estimate of the compensation range for this role. This range is specific to New York City, and takes into consideration a wide range of factors that are reviewed when making a hiring decision, such as years of experience, skills, and other business needs.
It is not typical for a candidate to be hired at or near the top of the pay range and each compensation decision is dependent on each individual case. A reasonable base salary range estimate for this position is 122,640 to 168,630. The base salary is one component of the total compensation package, which for some roles may include a target bonus, a very competitive equity grant, and very generous benefits. While we believe competitive compensation is a critical aspect of you deciding to join us, we do hope you also spend time considering why our mission and culture are right for you. We are creating something transformational here, and we hope you are as excited about the future as we are.
Fireblocks' mission is to enable every business to easily and securely access digital assets and cryptocurrencies. In order to do that, we strongly believe our workforce should be as diverse as our clients, and this is why we embrace diversity and inclusion in all its forms.