Senior Security Researcher
Founded in 2018 and already valued at over $8 billion, Fireblocks is a SaaS platform that helps companies to create innovative products on the blockchain and manage day-to-day crypto operations. Fireblocks is trusted by some of the largest financial institutions, banks, globally-recognized brands, and Web3 companies in the world, including BNY Mellon, BNP Paribas, ANZ Bank, Revolut, and thousands more, to securely scale digital asset operations through the Fireblocks Network and MPC-based wallet infrastructure. We have offices in New York, London, Tel Aviv, and Singapore, and we are continuing to expand our teams to reach new customers globally.
Fireblocks is a leading secure digital asset infrastructure provider for some of the largest global financial institutions in the world. Hundreds of customers use Fireblocks’ platform to conduct their robust financial operations.
We’re hiring a Senior Security Researcher for out Security Research group at Fireblocks.
In this role, you’ll be part of the Security Products unit, responsible for protecting our customers from malicious actors. You’ll help secure crypto against smart contract hacks, phishing, and all other malicious activity in the space.
What you’ll do
- Investigate blockchain security incidents, perform root cause analysis to devise mitigation techniques.
- Perform vulnerability research and responsible disclosure.
- Craft detection and mitigations into our product.
- Publish results to help Fireblocks' Security brand.
- Work at one of the best and fastest growing companies in Tel Aviv.
What you’ll bring
- 7+ years of experience low-level security research.
- Independent, fast learner.
- High English proficiency - written and verbal communication.
- Experience in smart contract research - advantage.
Public speaking, publishing and writing experience - advantage.
Fireblocks' mission is to enable every business to easily and securely access digital assets and cryptocurrencies. In order to do that, we strongly believe our workforce should be as diverse as our clients, and this is why we embrace diversity and inclusion in all its forms.