Senior Product Manager - Tx Management
Founded in 2018 and already valued at over $8 billion, Fireblocks is a SaaS platform that helps companies to create innovative products on the blockchain and manage day-to-day crypto operations. Fireblocks is trusted by some of the largest financial institutions, banks, globally-recognized brands, and Web3 companies in the world, including BNY Mellon, BNP Paribas, ANZ Bank, Revolut, and thousands more, to securely scale digital asset operations through the Fireblocks Network and MPC-based wallet infrastructure. We have offices in New York, London, Tel Aviv, and Singapore, and we are continuing to expand our teams to reach new customers globally.
We are looking for an experienced hands-on product manager to expand Fireblocks’ domination of the digital asset market. You will join the Wallet product team, leading our products for holding digital assets.
- Own a product domain. Identify and define the goals and initiatives for making an impact on the product's growth, efficiency and stability while ensuring an excellent user experience.
- Gather feedback on our existing and new solutions from our customer experts at Fireblocks as well as from an assembled customer advisory board.
- Define our product success metrics and clarify the requirements with our execution team - R&D, Product Design & Data.
- Ensure successful features’ rollout by working with our Customer Success, Customer Support, Sales, Marketing, Legal & Finance, run beta programs and measure the features’ success.
- 6+ years of Product Management experience
- Experience as a Software Developer or a Product Manager for developer products - Must
- Proven track record of delivering successful B2B products, from concept to launch - Must
- Analytical thinking and ability to prioritize based on measured impact
- Ability to empathize with customers and to communicate their needs
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work in harmony in a cross-functional team
- Great verbal & written communication skills, always aiming for clarity and no ambiguity when describing use cases and features
- Obsession with user experience and a need to continuously simplify complicated subjects
- Cyber or fintech background - an advantage
Fireblocks' mission is to enable every business to easily and securely access digital assets and cryptocurrencies. In order to do that, we strongly believe our workforce should be as diverse as our clients, and this is why we embrace diversity and inclusion in all its forms.