Director of Corporate Communications
Founded in 2018 and already valued at over $8 billion, Fireblocks is a SaaS platform that helps companies to create innovative products on the blockchain and manage day-to-day crypto operations. Fireblocks is trusted by some of the largest financial institutions, banks, globally-recognized brands, and Web3 companies in the world, including BNY Mellon, BNP Paribas, ANZ Bank, Revolut, and thousands more, to securely scale digital asset operations through the Fireblocks Network and MPC-based wallet infrastructure. We have offices in New York, London, Tel Aviv, and Singapore, and we are continuing to expand our teams to reach new customers globally.
The Marketing team is looking for someone who is passionate about technology and has a roll-up-their-sleeves mentality to join our global team. If you are an expert in storytelling, have a deep understanding of how to effectively and strategically communicate with different audiences, and want to be an industry leader on a team experiencing hyper-growth, look no further!
What you’ll do
As a Director of Corporate Communications, you’ll drive how Fireblocks effectively communicates with different audiences, respond quickly and strategically to news and events, and manage multiple projects with competing deadlines. You’ll work with cross-functionally to develop and execute communication strategies.
- Develop and implement a holistic corporate communications strategy across multiple touchpoints, including company emails and newsletters, external press releases, LinkedIn account management, and other relevant channels
- Support major launches and company events, including but not limited to product launches, campaigns, thought leadership, and category-building
- Support the development and maintenance of corporate information, press releases, and other strategic communication materials hosted on company-owned websites
- Manage the communication of critical events by developing a standard of best-in-class, high-quality best practices including but not limited to confidentiality of incident responses and situation monitoring
- Partner with leadership on presenting information both internally and externally
- Use data and insights to inform and optimize communication strategy
- Challenge and disrupt legacy practices/norms to deliver the most creative content and communications solutions
- 8+ years of experience in Public Relations, Corporate Media Relations, and Communications is required
- Demonstrated success in implementing media campaigns and securing coverage in various outlets, including, but not limited to, WSJ, Bloomberg, NYTimes, FT, etc.
- Excellent analytical skills: highly proficient in rapid situational assessments, drawing conclusions, and presenting insights for action.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to present in meetings.
- Strong project and time management skills and the ability to organize and assist team members in the prioritization of workload.
- Self-motivated with critical attention to detail, highly collaborative, and uncompromising in delivering a best-in-class experience.
- Ability to receive feedback and a strong collaborator
- Strong relationships with crypto and cybersecurity media a plus but not required
For employees hired to work remotely from New York, or from our NYC HQ, Fireblocks is required by law to include a reasonable estimate of the compensation range for this role. This range is specific to New York City and takes into consideration a wide range of factors that are reviewed when making a hiring decision, such as years of experience, skills, and other business needs.
It is not typical for a candidate to be hired at or near the top of the pay range and each compensation decision is dependent on each individual case. A reasonable base salary range estimate for this position is $125,000 - $163,000. The base salary is one component of the total compensation package, which for some roles may include a target bonus, a very competitive equity grant, and very generous benefits.
While we believe competitive compensation is a critical aspect of your decision to join us, we do hope you also spend time considering why our mission and culture are right for you. We are creating something transformational here, and we hope you are as excited about the future as we are.
Fireblocks' mission is to enable every business to easily and securely access digital assets and cryptocurrencies. In order to do that, we strongly believe our workforce should be as diverse as our clients, and this is why we embrace diversity and inclusion in all its forms.