Sales Director, Japan
Founded in 2018 and already valued at over $8 billion, Fireblocks is a SaaS platform that helps companies to create innovative products on the blockchain and manage day-to-day crypto operations. Fireblocks is trusted by some of the largest financial institutions, banks, globally-recognized brands, and Web3 companies in the world, including BNY Mellon, BNP Paribas, ANZ Bank, Revolut, and thousands more, to securely scale digital asset operations through the Fireblocks Network and MPC-based wallet infrastructure. We have offices in New York, London, Tel Aviv, and Singapore, and we are continuing to expand our teams to reach new customers globally.
Looking for an industry-leading, secure digital asset platform, experiencing hypergrowth valued at $8 billion? Welcome to Fireblocks!
Here’s the bit about us:
Fireblocks is an enterprise-grade platform delivering a secure infrastructure for moving, storing, and issuing digital assets & cryptocurrencies. Here at Fireblocks, we enable financial institutions to securely build, run and scale digital asset operations through the Fireblocks Network and MPC-based Wallet Infrastructure. Digital assets are protected from cyber-attacks, internal collusion, and human error using next-generation multi-layer technology. Fireblocks is the only platform that provides insurance for digital assets in storage, transfer, and E&O.
As of January 2024, we serve over 1800 institutional customers, have secured the transfer of over $4 trillion in digital assets and are the highest valued digital asset infrastructure company in the world, with a valuation of $8 billion and over $1 billion raised.
Our mission is simple: Enable every business to easily and securely support digital assets & cryptocurrencies. Come join us as we Secure. Simplify. Scale
Here’s the bit about the opportunity:
As part of the APAC Fireblocks sales team, you will play a meaningful role in scaling one of the fastest-growing companies in the Blockchain and Cybersecurity field. You’ll be targeting a mixture of Financial Institutions and technology partners across Japan working closely with Sales Engineers and the Buiness Development team.
- Achieving monthly and quarterly revenue targets
- Working closely with Fireblocks BDRs and GTM Team
- Building and maintaining relationships with prospects and customers
- Prospecting, territory, and account planning
- Updating and maintaining the Fireblocks CRM
- Enterprise sales experience in software or institutional sales, selling into a relevant space such as financial services, blockchain, fintech- a must
- Experience within financial services, cybersecurity, or cryptocurrency is preferred
- Experience formalizing and supporting co-sell motion in working with technology partners is preferred
- An understanding of blockchain technology and cryptocurrency
- Track record of over achievement in an enterprise sales position
- Entrepreneurial and relentless hunting attitude
- A willingness to prospect and qualify new opportunities
- Thrives in a team selling environment
- Fluent in English and Japanese
We have a comprehensive onboarding and training program for all new employees. We are looking for A players who want to work with the best. Track record of success and closing complex deals within the financial services or fintech sectors.
Fireblocks' mission is to enable every business to easily and securely access digital assets and cryptocurrencies. In order to do that, we strongly believe our workforce should be as diverse as our clients, and this is why we embrace diversity and inclusion in all its forms.