Digital Marketing & Events Coordinator
About Fuse Universal
We're Fuse. And our mission is to help our customers unlock the knowledge and expertise that their people need to improve their skills and perform in their work. Enabling everyday learning moments isn’t just our motto, it’s why our clients like Avon, Dropbox, Hilti and Lotus Cars choose us to help power their organisational learning culture. With our award winning AI powered platform, we are proudly redefining the way that people and organisations learn and communicate.
From our beginning in London 2010, we now have over 110 employees located across the globe from South Africa, the US, Mainland Europe, India, Singapore and the UK. We encourage each Fuser to decide where they perform at their brilliant best. We invest in our people and culture, offering competitive financial, health, social and security benefits as well as working remotely but collaboratively through our platform.
We're on the lookout for the next passionate and ambitious person to join our mission. Are you ready to be part of the Fuse tribe? We would love to hear from you!
About this role
The ideal candidate will be an enthusiastic learner, with a grasp of fundamental principles related to digital and some face-to-face events, as well as marketing and digital marketing campaigns. We are looking for a team player who can provide support throughout the entire events process.
This role will suit someone from an internal marketing background with experience of organising B2B (business to business) corporate events. Ideally we would like this person to come along to an office in Camden, London one day per week.
About the team
At Fuse, our Marketing team is responsible for developing our marketing and communication strategy to accelerate Fuse’s growth in the global enterprise learning and development marketplace.
Reporting directly to our Head of Events, your role will be a critical part of our Marketing team.
- Executing the planning of various digital and face-to-face events up to approx. 700 attendees, including external conferences, exhibitions, digital roundtables, and webinars, as well as some internal events.
- Researching venues, suppliers and prices, and collaborating with internal stakeholders to ensure alignment with requirements and budgets.
- Managing and coordinating suppliers and all event logistics, including catering, and travel.
- Liaising with the marketing team for the effective production of marketing materials and digital campaigns.
- Assisting in the creation, scheduling, and management of content for social media, as well as updating the company website as required.
- Producing reports to evaluate the success of events and campaigns.
- Contributing to the development of the events program, led by the Head of Events.
- Collaborating with internal departments and external organisations to prepare and deliver high-quality event experiences.
- Minimum of 1 years’ experience in an internal B2B events based role
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and relationship skills.
- Fast learner with an aptitude for adapting techniques based on requirements.
- Knowledge of basic CRM (customer relationship management) software, ideally HubSpot
- Strong attention to detail and problem-solving skills.
- Confident using digital marketing platforms, such as LinkedIn
- Remote first and flexible working
- L&D - peer and platform learning - it’s at the heart of what we do
- Medical insurance
- Home-working / Wellbeing allowance
- Perkbox - wide ranging benefits; discounted shopping and services
- Annual leave: 25 days + day off on your birthday + bank holidays
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Enhanced maternity & paternity leave
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Company socials
- Employee recognition awards: Employee of the Month, Long service awards, Employee referral scheme