Sr. SW Engineer
Java/Kotlin developers are an essential part of the GoodData platform team. We are constantly iterating, designing, and coding our way to excellence. If you're an enthusiastic and talented developer who wants to work in a team of talented, driven individuals then we'd love to hear from you.
Your job will be to
- Analyze and implement new features.
- Investigate and prevent issues of given Components.
- Decompose tasks within one Service with knowledge of one Component.
- Collaborate with other team members on team projects.
- Influence technical solutions and processes & best practices within the team.
- Understand cross-team technical issues and contributions to cross-team processes.
- Follow other working instructions of his/her superiors.
- The goal will be to work on the rewrite of the exporters component in order to support the growth.
- Be a professional Java and/or Kotlin developer with 2+ years of experience
- Have expertise with Spring and Java/Kotlin frameworks/technologies in general
- Understand QA, be able to write automated tests and design testing strategies
- Have to have experience with mathematics and, ideally, with BI to support the team working on the core analytical engine
- Be enthusiastic to learn and go beyond your boundaries
- Active spoken and written English
- Be a team player
Data has changed the world — and we’re changing how data is analyzed, presented, and consumed.
GoodData is a cloud-based business intelligence platform revolutionizing the way in which companies provide analytics to their customers and partners. Integrating seamlessly into workflows and products, GoodData allows clients to provide custom data and analytics to anyone in their ecosystem. We take the value of data seriously, so our systems and platforms maintain the highest standards for security — without compromising on performance.
Join the GoodData team to help bring data-driven decision-making to everyone, enabling others to work smarter, faster, and more effectively.
Benefits & Perks
25 vacation days
6 sick days
Hybrid work model
Edenred Cafeteria points
Mobile phone and tariff
Free tickets to ZOO
Laptop for Personal Use
Flexible working hours
Snacks and coffee in the office
Bike storage, gym