Vice President - Professional Services
Sales & Business Development
Posted on Thursday, November 21, 2019
With unmatched technology and category-defining innovation, Icertis pushes the boundaries of what’s possible with contract lifecycle management (CLM). The AI-powered, analyst-validated Icertis Contract Intelligence (ICI) platform turns contracts from static documents into strategic advantage by structuring and connecting the critical contract information that defines how an organization runs. Today, the world’s most iconic brands and disruptive innovators trust Icertis to fully realize the intent of their combined 10 million contracts worth more than $1 trillion, in 40+ languages and 93 countries.
Who we are: Icertis is the only contract intelligence platform companies trust to keep them out in front, now and in the future. Our unwavering commitment to contract intelligence is grounded in our FORTE values—Fairness, Openness, Respect, Teamwork and Execution—which guide all our interactions with employees, customers, partners and stakeholders. Because in our mission to be the contract intelligence platform of the world, we believe how we get there is as important as the destination
The Vice President, Professional Services will perform a lead role in managing the implementation of projects of Icertis Software and the Professional Services employees.
- Implement, oversee and execute process and the development of people, policies, procedures, methods, and tools in support of delivery to ensure high levels of customer satisfaction.
- Work proactively with COO to develop, refine, and update the PS Policies and Procedures to support growth.
- Establish a communication cadence with cross-functional organizational teams.
- Oversee client implementation service delivery providing management and oversight of implementation projects and staffing including project assignments, capacity planning and customer satisfaction.
- Establish control on project schedules, budget and risk issues; facilitates timely decisions to maintain project schedule and budget; identifies project risks early and assist by providing prudent and timely recommendations for risk avoidance; sets and manages client expectations; creates and executes project work plans and revises as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements.
- Train and mentor PS Directors and their reports to communicate with clients to identify needs and evaluate alternative business solutions; continually seeks opportunities to increase customer satisfaction and deepen client relationships.
- Communicates across the organization to ensure knowledge of customer. implementations and status. Provides management with regular project updates; serves as a critical adviser to the team as an Implementation leader and helps to set the direction for the implementation and professional services team.
- Maintains reporting on capacity, amount of implementation work, and provide advanced visibility to resource constraints.
- Ensure consistent use of implementation methodology.
- Identify training needs for PS resources and coordinate development of new training content.
- Responsible for ensuring budgets, schedules and performance standards are attained.
- Oversee and execute process improvements and the development of policies, procedures, methods, and tools in support of delivery and to streamline work to provide a higher value to our customers.
- Active participation in Project Governance Meetings with customers. Responsible for serving as the primary customer escalation point for customer changes and/or issues during the implementation process.
- Responsible for overall quality of hiring for Professional Services roles.
- Inspire team with drive and motivation needed to aggressively meet commitments.
- Work with Product management, Engineering, Core, QA and cross functional teams to improve customer experience.
- Work closely with the Partner team to train and enable partners to implement Icertis Software.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Minimum of 15 years managing a high performing Professional Services team in a product or services company with services delivery as primary focus.
- Minimum of 5 years of project management / consulting experience in a SaaS company.
- Hands on program management experience of large, complex software implementation projects.
- Proven ability to learn new products and processes.
- Deep understanding of implementation methodologies; Waterfall, Agile, Hybrid.
- Demonstrated ability to drive large, highly complex programs in a fast-paced, matrix management organization.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the proven ability to effectively engage and influence internally at all levels.
- Ability to effectively and efficiently analyze data to identify potential issues that aid in decision making by mitigating risks.
- Proven ability to coach and mentor.
- Manage confidentiality without exception.
- Excellent presentation and communications skills, both written and verbal.
- Excellent problem-solving and time management skills.
- Excellent client relationship management skills, and ability to execute an implementation plan that works towards a rapid, successful go live.
- Excellent customer interaction, presentation, written and oral communication skills, with the ability to present to different audiences and bring the message across in a concise, professional manner.
- Track record of successful solution delivery with demonstrated success managing multiple complex projects, juggling competing priorities, and meeting deadlines.
- Must be able to work in a fast paced and passionate environment.
- Ability to be creative and innovative when ad-hoc solutions are needed.
- Experience with Professional Services Automation tools.
- Education: Master’s Degree in Engineering or Business.
Icertis, Inc. provides Equal Employment Opportunity to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity or expression, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. Icertis, Inc. complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. If you are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to firstname.lastname@example.org or get in touch with your recruiter.
Icertis is not open to third party solicitation or resumes for our posted FTE positions. Resumes received from third party agencies that are unsolicited will be considered complimentary.