Manager - Partner Delivery
Pune, Maharashtra, India
Posted on Tuesday, August 30, 2022
With unmatched technology and category-defining innovation, Icertis pushes the boundaries of what’s possible with contract lifecycle management (CLM). The AI-powered, analyst-validated Icertis Contract Intelligence (ICI) platform turns contracts from static documents into strategic advantage by structuring and connecting the critical contract information that defines how an organization runs. Today, the world’s most iconic brands and disruptive innovators trust Icertis to fully realize the intent of their combined 10 million contracts worth more than $1 trillion, in 40+ languages and 93 countries.
Who we are: Icertis is the only contract intelligence platform companies trust to keep them out in front, now and in the future. Our unwavering commitment to contract intelligence is grounded in our FORTE values—Fairness, Openness, Respect, Teamwork and Execution—which guide all our interactions with employees, customers, partners and stakeholders. Because in our mission to be the contract intelligence platform of the world, we believe how we get there is as important as the destination
- Cultivate successful and trusted relationships with business development and selected service partners.
- Effectively manage our partners in their journey with Icertis, as they get onboarded and enabled for Icertis product implementations for enterprise customers
- Take ownership to ensure smooth partner onboarding via required trainings, certifications and ongoing capability building to ensure they have the right levels of knowledge and levers within Icertis, as they work on customer projects.
- Conceptualize and formulate best practices, content, and templates that can be centralized across implementations for the benefit of the entire partner community
- Be a key player in the implementation & ongoing maintenance of the partner portal that will provide a seamless digital experience encompassing all stages of the Icertis partner life cycle
- Influence setting up Partner CoEs for reaping ongoing implementation efficiencies and thought leadership in overall capability building and knowledge management
- Maintain effective relationships internally with all functions and drive change management considering the interests and impact of all stakeholders.
- Be a SPOC for partners to reach out to in Icertis for any enablement needs specifically around training and knowledge management.
- Closely work with Delivery teams in the Partner Enablement & Success (PES) group to understand ongoing enablement opportunities to incorporate the same for ongoing support
- Champion company policies and processes and ensure adherence within the Partner Enablement team.
- Collaborate and coordinate across multiple Icertis teams globally as Partner Enablement as a function will have several touchpoints for seamless operations
- Facilitate interaction, manage inter-dependencies, and conflict resolution among all functional teams globally.
- Communicate the key elements of the program and guide partners through the Partner Enablement phases of the Services Partner life cycle.
This job is LinkedIn supported. #LI-MS.
Skills and Qualifications:
- 10+ years of experience managing strategic projects E2E, especially around team capability building and enablement
- Possess a deep understanding of the various phases of project management including initiating, planning, execution, monitoring, control, and closure. Demonstrate good knowledge of SDLC, project management, implementation methodologies and their application.
- Must have direct client/partner engagement experience over multiple end-to-end implementations.
- Acumen to correctly interpret trends, and patterns from available data and formulate effective strategies and actions in achieving program/project objectives.
- Strategic thinker who can blend consulting and business strategy to innovate and develop compelling plans for new partner initiatives.
- Solid interpersonal and negotiation skills; should be able to facilitate engagements and handle objections in real-time.
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal); should be able to prepare and deliver presentations to C-level executives.
- Superior organizational skills with the ability to effectively prioritize on day-to-day and week-to-week basis.
- Experience in a dynamic, hyper-growth environment.
- Content writing experience is preferred.
- Must have an Engineering degree from a reputed institute.
- A high degree of ethics and integrity.
Icertis is not open to third party solicitation or resumes for our posted FTE positions. Resumes received from third party agencies that are unsolicited will be considered complimentary.