Lead Sales Commission Analyst
IT, Sales & Business Development
Pune, Maharashtra, India
Posted on Tuesday, January 3, 2023
With unmatched technology and category-defining innovation, Icertis pushes the boundaries of what’s possible with contract lifecycle management (CLM). The AI-powered, analyst-validated Icertis Contract Intelligence (ICI) platform turns contracts from static documents into strategic advantage by structuring and connecting the critical contract information that defines how an organization runs. Today, the world’s most iconic brands and disruptive innovators trust Icertis to fully realize the intent of their combined 10 million contracts worth more than $1 trillion, in 40+ languages and 93 countries.
Who we are: Icertis is the only contract intelligence platform companies trust to keep them out in front, now and in the future. Our unwavering commitment to contract intelligence is grounded in our FORTE values—Fairness, Openness, Respect, Teamwork and Execution—which guide all our interactions with employees, customers, partners and stakeholders. Because in our mission to be the contract intelligence platform of the world, we believe how we get there is as important as the destination
Sales Commission Analyst will own the sales incentive compensation plan implementation (tracking new hires, issuance of plans to new employees, quota development), commissions administration, and performance analytics. She/He will contribute to key operations and commissions functions within independent and cross-functional team projects. She/He will work with leadership, other internal stakeholders, and external partners to provide best in class customer service.
- Administration of Sales Participant data in the Sales Compensation system to ensure all hires, terminations and employee data changes are up to date.
- Active involvement in requirements gathering and create documentation, maintain, and update existing business processes based on business requests.
- Process accurate and timely incentive payments to the sales organization by providing monthly commissions reporting to stakeholders.
- Understand plan design and execute calculations on all types of compensation plans to ensure payments are accurate, complete and in compliance with company policies.
- Manage the commission reconciliation process, including researching and resolving issues and disputes.
- Communicate complex topics to senior and regional leaders and build strong relationships at all levels of the sales organization.
- Develop and communicate operational analysis, reporting and trends as required.
- Partner with the project and cross-functional teams to support compensation-related inquiries and requests.
- Process the monthly accruals for global sales.
- Other duties as assigned.
- 5 -7 years of relevant experience.
- Prior experience with sales compensation is must.
- SAAS/tech company experience ideal, but not required.
- Strong excel skills required.
- Salesforce, SAP Callidus & Netsuite experience a plus.
Please note title will be Analyst or Senior Analyst based on experience and skill set.
Icertis, Inc. provides Equal Employment Opportunity to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity or expression, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. Icertis, Inc. complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. If you are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to firstname.lastname@example.org or get in touch with your recruiter.
Icertis is not open to third party solicitation or resumes for our posted FTE positions. Resumes received from third party agencies that are unsolicited will be considered complimentary.