Senior Data Scientist (NLP Expert) - CTO
Software Engineering, Data Science
Pune, Maharashtra, India
Posted on Tuesday, January 31, 2023
With unmatched technology and category-defining innovation, Icertis pushes the boundaries of what’s possible with contract lifecycle management (CLM). The AI-powered, analyst-validated Icertis Contract Intelligence (ICI) platform turns contracts from static documents into strategic advantage by structuring and connecting the critical contract information that defines how an organization runs. Today, the world’s most iconic brands and disruptive innovators trust Icertis to fully realize the intent of their combined 10 million contracts worth more than $1 trillion, in 40+ languages and 93 countries.
Who we are: Icertis is the only contract intelligence platform companies trust to keep them out in front, now and in the future. Our unwavering commitment to contract intelligence is grounded in our FORTE values—Fairness, Openness, Respect, Teamwork and Execution—which guide all our interactions with employees, customers, partners and stakeholders. Because in our mission to be the contract intelligence platform of the world, we believe how we get there is as important as the destination
The Senior Data Scientist is a detail oriented forward-thinking individual who will utilize data mining, data analysis, machine learning and natural language processing to bring innovation and differentiated capabilities to the Icertis Contract Intelligence. You will be at ease with contemporary machine learning, natural language processing frameworks and quantitative approaches and will be able to critically evaluate and design, build, and support pipelines that can analyze contract document collections at scale.
- Partners with business stakeholders to translate business objectives into clearly defined analytical projects.
- Own the end-end process, from recognizing the problem to implementing the solution.
- The ability to read a paper and implement the ideas proposed therein.
- Identify opportunities for text analytics and NLP to enhance the core product platform, select the best machine learning techniques to the specific business problem and then build the models that solve the problem.
- Define the variables and their inter-relationships and extract the data from our data repositories, leveraging infrastructure including Cloud computing solutions and relational database environments.
- Build predictive models that are accurate and robust and that help our customers to utilize the core platform to the maximum extent.
Skills and Qualifications:
- 14+ years of experience.
- An advanced degree in predictive analytics, machine learning, artificial intelligence; or a degree in programming and significant experience with text analytics/NLP. He shall have a strong background in machine learning (unsupervised and supervised techniques). In particular, excellent understanding of machine learning techniques and algorithms, such as k-NN, Naive Bayes, SVM, Decision Forests, logistic regression, MLPs, RNNs, etc.
- Experience with text mining, parsing, and classification using state-of-the-art techniques.
- Experience with information retrieval, Natural Language Processing, Natural Language. Understanding and Neural Language Modeling.
- Ability to evaluate quality of ML models and to define the right performance metrics for models in accordance with the requirements of the core platform.
- Experience in the Python data science ecosystem: Pandas, NumPy, SciPy, scikit-learn, NLTK, Gensim, etc.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, particularly possessing the ability to share technical results and recommendations to both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Ability to perform high-level work both independently and collaboratively as a project member or lead on multiple projects.
Icertis is not open to third party solicitation or resumes for our posted FTE positions. Resumes received from third party agencies that are unsolicited will be considered complimentary.
See more open positions at Icertis
Something looks off?