Pune, Maharashtra, India
Posted on Wednesday, June 28, 2023
With unmatched technology and category-defining innovation, Icertis pushes the boundaries of what’s possible with contract lifecycle management (CLM). The AI-powered, analyst-validated Icertis Contract Intelligence (ICI) platform turns contracts from static documents into strategic advantage by structuring and connecting the critical contract information that defines how an organization runs. Today, the world’s most iconic brands and disruptive innovators trust Icertis to fully realize the intent of their combined 10 million contracts worth more than $1 trillion, in 40+ languages and 93 countries.
Who we are: Icertis is the only contract intelligence platform companies trust to keep them out in front, now and in the future. Our unwavering commitment to contract intelligence is grounded in our FORTE values—Fairness, Openness, Respect, Teamwork and Execution—which guide all our interactions with employees, customers, partners and stakeholders. Because in our mission to be the contract intelligence platform of the world, we believe how we get there is as important as the destination
Reporting to the Chief Strategy Officer, you will be a key contributor to identifying problem sets and implementing solutions to achieve Icertis near-term and long-term growth strategies. These strategies are indexed to our three dimensions of growth.
Strengthening our core Icertis Contract Intelligence.
Expanding impact with our Icertis ecosystem and increasing operating rigor.
Building new revenue streams and performance “beyond CLM”.
With a focus on driving the most impactful business outcomes – e.g., increased revenue, reduced costs, improved compliance, and mitigated risk, you will work across functions and disciplines to gather and analyze information. Then formulate, evaluate hypotheses, develop, and communicate recommendations, and present results to CSO.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Managing critical initiatives including:
- » Develop strategies to address the market across geographies, segments, industries, sub-verticals, and customer types, with the most optimal product mix, efficient go-to-market, and repeatable implementation motions.
- »Reimage our partner strategy to address aspects of the TAM yet to be interrogated against our capacity model and capabilities that can positively impact our cost structure and customer value creation.
- » Evolving our price setting, SKU, and packaging which simplifies the customer buying and renewal experience.
- » Design standard price escalation policies, and discounting methodology to increase Icertis margins.
- » Simplify and improve our customer engagement model with seamless interlocks at every customer journey stage.
- » Evolve our capabilities to make our selling motion and value delivery process sharper and more effective.
Addressing the Total Addressable Market (TAM):
Transforming our pricing strategy:
Appraising and improving the customer experience throughout the customer journey:
- Structure problems, formulate and act on solutions.
- Take complex information and synthesize it using qualitative and quantitative methods.
- Communicate effectively and collaboratively with senior leaders.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Capability to own and drive independent workstreams end to end.
- Strong pattern recognition, quantitative, and analytical skills
- Bachelor’s degree: Advanced graduate degree preferred (e.g., MBA, Ph.D., etc.) or equivalent, IIM
- 5+ years’ work experience preferably in Management Consulting, Strategy
Icertis is not open to third party solicitation or resumes for our posted FTE positions. Resumes received from third party agencies that are unsolicited will be considered complimentary.