Network/System Administrator - Cloudops team
Pune, Maharashtra, India
Posted on Friday, August 11, 2023
With unmatched technology and category-defining innovation, Icertis pushes the boundaries of what’s possible with contract lifecycle management (CLM). The AI-powered, analyst-validated Icertis Contract Intelligence (ICI) platform turns contracts from static documents into strategic advantage by structuring and connecting the critical contract information that defines how an organization runs. Today, the world’s most iconic brands and disruptive innovators trust Icertis to fully realize the intent of their combined 10 million contracts worth more than $1 trillion, in 40+ languages and 93 countries.
Who we are: Icertis is the only contract intelligence platform companies trust to keep them out in front, now and in the future. Our unwavering commitment to contract intelligence is grounded in our FORTE values—Fairness, Openness, Respect, Teamwork and Execution—which guide all our interactions with employees, customers, partners and stakeholders. Because in our mission to be the contract intelligence platform of the world, we believe how we get there is as important as the destination
We are seeking a highly skilled and motivated Network/System Administrator to join our team and take charge of the design, implementation, maintenance, and optimization of our organization's network/IT infrastructure. You will be responsible for the installation, configuration, maintenance, and support of our organization's IT infrastructure end to end. Your primary focus will be ensuring the stable operation and security of our systems/network while providing efficient technical support to end-users. The ideal candidate should possess a strong background in system administration, networking, and troubleshooting, along with excellent communication and problem-solving skills. You need to monitor system performance, analysis, raise the incidents and problem tickets, and follow up with stakeholders (services providers and vendors) until the closure adhering to the defined processes. Providing technical support, owning knowledge management (SOPs, support documents, etc.)
- Plan, design, and implement the organization's network Infra including but not limited to LAN, WLAN, and WAN.
- Evaluate and recommend hardware and software solutions to meet the organization's networking needs.
- Configure and deploy network equipment, such as routers, switches, ISE, firewalls, WLC, access points, and voice communication platforms, and audio/video solutions across offices.
- Maintain and enforce network security policies, including firewalls (ASA, Meraki), VPNs, Cisco ISE, and IDS/IPS.
- Monitor and manage the organization's IT infrastructure, including servers, networks, and cloud services, to identify and resolve potential issues proactively, and identify areas for improvement including bandwidth utilization, latency, and packet loss.
- Close findings from security audits and vulnerability assessments and implement necessary security measures to protect against unauthorized access and cyber threats.
- Respond to system/network incidents, troubleshoot connectivity issues, and identify and resolve network-related problems.
- Perform routine maintenance tasks, including firmware updates, system patches, and configuration backups.
- Capacity planning to ensure system/network scalability and reliability.
- Maintain detailed and up-to-date network documentation, including network diagrams, configurations, and procedures.
- Follow Change management, Document network changes and update network inventories.
- Set up network monitoring tools to track the health and performance of network components.
- Generate regular system/network performance reports for management and stakeholders.
- Assist end-users with network-related issues and provide timely support.
- Open to work in different technology areas like Azure AD, Office 365, and Ticket Support based on need and bandwidth availability.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, Information Technology, or a related field. Equivalent work experience will be considered.
- Proven experience (5+ years) as a System/Network Administrator or similar role.
- Solid understanding of networking concepts and protocols (TCP/IP, DHCP, DNS, VLAN, IPsec, OSPF, EIGRP, etc.).
- Hands-on experience with network equipment (LAN, WLAN, WAN) and technologies, including Cisco, or equivalent.
- Familiarity with network security practices and tools (firewalls (like ASA, Meraki), IDS/IPS, ISE, VPNs, etc.).
- Knowledge of network monitoring and management tools like ManageEngine Syslog, and OpManager.
- Familiarity with video conferencing systems, collaboration tools, audio/video codecs, EPABX, MS Teams DR, and unified communication platforms.
- Ability to diagnose and resolve system/network-related issues effectively.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with the ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks effectively.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, with the ability to communicate technical concepts to non-technical users.
- Knowledge of scripting languages (e.g., PowerShell, Bash, HTML) for automating routine tasks and system administration processes will be an added advantage.
- Relevant certifications such as CCNA, CCNP, or CompTIA Network+ and MS Certified will be a plus.
Icertis is not open to third party solicitation or resumes for our posted FTE positions. Resumes received from third party agencies that are unsolicited will be considered complimentary.