Program Manager - Professional Services
Sales & Business Development, Operations
Pune, Maharashtra, India
Posted on Wednesday, August 16, 2023
With unmatched technology and category-defining innovation, Icertis pushes the boundaries of what’s possible with contract lifecycle management (CLM). The AI-powered, analyst-validated Icertis Contract Intelligence (ICI) platform turns contracts from static documents into strategic advantage by structuring and connecting the critical contract information that defines how an organization runs. Today, the world’s most iconic brands and disruptive innovators trust Icertis to fully realize the intent of their combined 10 million contracts worth more than $1 trillion, in 40+ languages and 93 countries.
Who we are: Icertis is the only contract intelligence platform companies trust to keep them out in front, now and in the future. Our unwavering commitment to contract intelligence is grounded in our FORTE values—Fairness, Openness, Respect, Teamwork and Execution—which guide all our interactions with employees, customers, partners and stakeholders. Because in our mission to be the contract intelligence platform of the world, we believe how we get there is as important as the destination
- Coordinating internal resources and client for the flawless execution of projects
- Ensuring that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget.
- Solid technical background, with understanding or hands-on experience in product implementation
- Proven working experience as a project administrator in the information technology sector
- Develop a detailed project plan to track progress, Perform risk management to minimize project risks
- Excellent communication and customer handling skills.
- Should have ability to coordinate, follow up, follow through and drive discussions/issues to closure proactively.
- Total 12+ yrs experience with minimum 2+ yrs in CLM space
This job is on LinkedIn #LI-NB2
Icertis is not open to third party solicitation or resumes for our posted FTE positions. Resumes received from third party agencies that are unsolicited will be considered complimentary.