Senior Application Support Consultant
Posted on Friday, August 18, 2023
With unmatched technology and category-defining innovation, Icertis pushes the boundaries of what’s possible with contract lifecycle management (CLM). The AI-powered, analyst-validated Icertis Contract Intelligence (ICI) platform turns contracts from static documents into strategic advantage by structuring and connecting the critical contract information that defines how an organization runs. Today, the world’s most iconic brands and disruptive innovators trust Icertis to fully realize the intent of their combined 10 million contracts worth more than $1 trillion, in 40+ languages and 93 countries.
Who we are: Icertis is the only contract intelligence platform companies trust to keep them out in front, now and in the future. Our unwavering commitment to contract intelligence is grounded in our FORTE values—Fairness, Openness, Respect, Teamwork and Execution—which guide all our interactions with employees, customers, partners and stakeholders. Because in our mission to be the contract intelligence platform of the world, we believe how we get there is as important as the destination
The Senior Application Support Consultant role is focused on providing premium support to Icertis customers. This role is responsible for providing Level 2 troubleshooting to customer support incidents while establishing a higher touch in all technical and operational support aspects of Icertis relationship with its customers. The primary focus is on increasing customer satisfaction and adoption. #LI-Remote within the US.
What you will do:
- Understand Icertis platform as well as its implementation at specific customers very well including configurations, customizations and integrations.
- Work closely with customers to answer questions about features and capabilities of Icertis product.
- Interact with customers on-site/off-site to troubleshoot issues, provide workarounds and resolution by leveraging your troubleshooting skills.
- Develop and deliver weekly status, monthly and quarterly operational reviews focused on trouble ticket status with key customer contacts on a regular basis.
- Follow defined CRM processes to manage and escalate customer requests efficiently.
- Develop knowledge base articles for both customer and internal staff to reduce troubleshooting time and drive faster issue resolution.
- Provide technical expertise, guidance, mentorship to team members.
What you will bring:
- Bachelors or Master’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent in IT/engineering.
- 5+ years previous experience in roles involving Application Support and/or troubleshooting.
- Good analytical skills with an eye for detail, knowledge of SQL updates, scripting & stored procedures.
- Good written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Good listening skills to understand customer issues and deliver on deliver on technical account management deliverables.
- The ability to coordinate, follow up, follow through and drive issues to closure in a proactive and timely manner.
- Exposure to Windows Azure and Cloud Computing will be an added advantage.
- Understanding of customer support processes and tools. Ability to follow defined processes.
- Per Federal contract requirements, this role requires that you must be a US citizen.
Icertis, Inc. provides Equal Employment Opportunity to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity or expression, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. Icertis, Inc. complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. If you are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to firstname.lastname@example.org or get in touch with your recruiter.
Icertis is not open to third party solicitation or resumes for our posted FTE positions. Resumes received from third party agencies that are unsolicited will be considered complimentary.