Senior Architect - Application Engineering - .Net
Software Engineering, IT
Pune, Maharashtra, India
Posted on Thursday, August 24, 2023
With unmatched technology and category-defining innovation, Icertis pushes the boundaries of what’s possible with contract lifecycle management (CLM). The AI-powered, analyst-validated Icertis Contract Intelligence (ICI) platform turns contracts from static documents into strategic advantage by structuring and connecting the critical contract information that defines how an organization runs. Today, the world’s most iconic brands and disruptive innovators trust Icertis to fully realize the intent of their combined 10 million contracts worth more than $1 trillion, in 40+ languages and 93 countries.
Who we are: Icertis is the only contract intelligence platform companies trust to keep them out in front, now and in the future. Our unwavering commitment to contract intelligence is grounded in our FORTE values—Fairness, Openness, Respect, Teamwork and Execution—which guide all our interactions with employees, customers, partners and stakeholders. Because in our mission to be the contract intelligence platform of the world, we believe how we get there is as important as the destination
A Senior Architect will be working on complex business problems and design product features that are secure, scalable, robust and easy to implement and maintain.
He/She will be taking architecture ownership of the implementation of Icertis extensions – Biz Apps, Solutions, RL features, APIs and complex integrations
He/She will evangelize and enforce best practices to build security and performance from the ground up and visualize the enterprise landscape for Icertis Contract Management and recommend and assimilate technology to make the implementation successful
Skill & Qualifications:
- Demonstrated experience in designing, developing and supporting enterprise-grade SaaS products using Microsoft stack on Azure.
- Must have the ability to plan for quality, security, scalability, performance, cost, operability and supportability.
- Must have experience of working on Icertis BizApps in customer implementations, must have implemented RL features and built REST Business APIs.
- Knowledge of design patterns is required
- Good communication skills to present ideas and solutions and analytical abilities to troubleshoot issues.
- Mentor technical teams.
Icertis is not open to third party solicitation or resumes for our posted FTE positions. Resumes received from third party agencies that are unsolicited will be considered complimentary.