Lead Functional Consultant - Admin Services
Pune, Maharashtra, India
Posted on Tuesday, August 29, 2023
With unmatched technology and category-defining innovation, Icertis pushes the boundaries of what’s possible with contract lifecycle management (CLM). The AI-powered, analyst-validated Icertis Contract Intelligence (ICI) platform turns contracts from static documents into strategic advantage by structuring and connecting the critical contract information that defines how an organization runs. Today, the world’s most iconic brands and disruptive innovators trust Icertis to fully realize the intent of their combined 10 million contracts worth more than $1 trillion, in 40+ languages and 93 countries.
Who we are: Icertis is the only contract intelligence platform companies trust to keep them out in front, now and in the future. Our unwavering commitment to contract intelligence is grounded in our FORTE values—Fairness, Openness, Respect, Teamwork and Execution—which guide all our interactions with employees, customers, partners and stakeholders. Because in our mission to be the contract intelligence platform of the world, we believe how we get there is as important as the destination
· Understand how the ICI product works and how it is used by customers.
· Work closely with the customers (Global Customer Base) to answer questions about features and capabilities of our product, Interact with customers on/off-site to work on new product enhancements and configuration changes, implement new changes by using functional skills on customer environments.
· Provide consultation on product features, review customer implementation and enhance the customer system for a better user experience.
· Develop knowledgebase articles/training materials for both customer and internal staff to help them to become self-sufficient.
· Provide technical & functional expertise, guidance, mentorship to team members.
· Follow and contribute to defined CRM processes to manage customer requests efficiently.
· Role may involve travel to customer locations.
Skills and Qualifications:
· 6+ years previous experience in an Application Support/Functional Consultant role.
· Should have completed one full/partial implementation cycle on functional requirement from discovery to delivery of the requirement.
· Willingness to work in rotational shifts.
· Excellent communication and customer handling skills.
· Exposure to Windows Azure and Cloud Computing will be an added advantage. Troubleshooting skills with expertise in SQL & Stored Procedures.
· Deep understanding of customer support processes and tools. Ability to follow defined processes.
· The ability to coordinate, follow up, follow through and drive issues to closure proactively.
· The ability to be a good listener, and to understand customer requirements. Ability to provide innovative workarounds or design a solution to fix customer’s requirements.
Icertis is not open to third party solicitation or resumes for our posted FTE positions. Resumes received from third party agencies that are unsolicited will be considered complimentary.