Lead Software Engineer - Cloud Automation - (Cloudops)
Pune, Maharashtra, India
Posted on Tuesday, August 29, 2023
With unmatched technology and category-defining innovation, Icertis pushes the boundaries of what’s possible with contract lifecycle management (CLM). The AI-powered, analyst-validated Icertis Contract Intelligence (ICI) platform turns contracts from static documents into strategic advantage by structuring and connecting the critical contract information that defines how an organization runs. Today, the world’s most iconic brands and disruptive innovators trust Icertis to fully realize the intent of their combined 10 million contracts worth more than $1 trillion, in 40+ languages and 93 countries.
Who we are: Icertis is the only contract intelligence platform companies trust to keep them out in front, now and in the future. Our unwavering commitment to contract intelligence is grounded in our FORTE values—Fairness, Openness, Respect, Teamwork and Execution—which guide all our interactions with employees, customers, partners and stakeholders. Because in our mission to be the contract intelligence platform of the world, we believe how we get there is as important as the destination
Icertis is looking for Cloud ops Lead to automate their Cloud ops tasks, which includes but not limited to daily deployment, creating automation tools for daily or frequently occurring activities.
You will be responsible for Hands on management of a cloud-based software solution running on Microsoft Azure/AWS.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Lead Software Engineer will be involved in development, and deployment of modular cloud-based systems running on Microsoft Azure/AWS.
- Should have an understanding of immutable infrastructure and infrastructure as code concepts.
- He/ She will be working on Windows and Linux system and automation of daily manual task.
- HE/ She will be responsible for configuration management and use various services running on Azure/AWS
- Debugging C#/ASP.NET application.
- Employ innovative thought and automation to improve workflow, efficiency, productivity and technology deployment. Ensure efficient functioning of data storage and process functions in accordance with company security policies and best practices in cloud security
- Ability to take a project or task from inception to completion understanding when to escalate.
- Stay familiar with relevant current and future technologies and trends.
- Continuously maintain and/or improve the security of client environments and customer data.
- Identify, analyze, and resolve infrastructure vulnerabilities and application deployment issues
- Regular review existing systems and make recommendations for improvements.
- Interact with clients, provide cloud support, and make recommendations based on client needs.
- 7+ years of Azure DevOps experience.
- 5+ years ARM Template experience.
- Strong understanding of the Microsoft Azure platform.
- Any Configuration management tools extensive working knowledge like Ansible, puppet, Chef.
- At least 5+ years of experience with PowerShell or Python scripting.
- Preferred – understanding of .Net, TFS, Visual Studio, Docker, Kubernetes
- Good to have Terraform IAC
- Preferred - MCSA Cloud Platforms or MCSE: Cloud Platform and Infrastructure.
Icertis is not open to third party solicitation or resumes for our posted FTE positions. Resumes received from third party agencies that are unsolicited will be considered complimentary.