Head of Customer Success Europe (all genders)
Customer Service, Sales & Business Development
Posted on Friday, September 1, 2023
With unmatched technology and category-defining innovation, Icertis pushes the boundaries of what’s possible with contract lifecycle management (CLM). The AI-powered, analyst-validated Icertis Contract Intelligence (ICI) platform turns contracts from static documents into strategic advantage by structuring and connecting the critical contract information that defines how an organization runs. Today, the world’s most iconic brands and disruptive innovators trust Icertis to fully realize the intent of their combined 10 million contracts worth more than $1 trillion, in 40+ languages and 93 countries.
Who we are: Icertis is the only contract intelligence platform companies trust to keep them out in front, now and in the future. Our unwavering commitment to contract intelligence is grounded in our FORTE values—Fairness, Openness, Respect, Teamwork and Execution—which guide all our interactions with employees, customers, partners and stakeholders. Because in our mission to be the contract intelligence platform of the world, we believe how we get there is as important as the destination
The Head of Customer Success, Head of CS, is a key member for the Icertis Management team reporting to the Vice President of Customer Success.
This role is responsible for managing an exceptional team of customer success professionals to engage with our top customers to ensure they meet their Icertis adoption goals and business outcomes.
The Head of CS will partner across Icertis to drive value realization, adoption, retention, expansion, NPS, and reference-ability.
This position is ideally based at a commutable distance to our London, Paris, Munich or Frankfurt offices.
What you will do:
- Ensure that Icertis meets our revenue, churn, NPS, and reference-ability goals through driving highly engaged, knowledgeable, and successful customers.
- Hire, Develop, mentor, inspire, and guide talent to meet their performance plans and their career objectives.
- Spearhead and manage a team of customer success professionals to retain and grow Icertis’ revenue.
- Actively monitor key customer success and adoption metrics (e.g. NPS, usage, adoption) to prioritize engagement and identify interventions.
- Drive high customer engagement that result in platform adoption, contract renewals, and revenue expansion.
- Accurately manage, forecast, and remediate account churn and risk.
- Expand relationships with senior business sponsors to understand and execute against business goals.
- Maximize customer’s adoption, develop, and measure success goals and address program roadblocks if presented.
- Ensure actioning of plans to remediate churn risk, NPS feedback, and to increase reference-ability across the customer base.
- Introduce new (and unused) platform innovations and articulate value to motivate customers to deploy and adopt to maximize platform effectiveness, stickiness, and value realization.
- Be a subject matter expert with broad and deep knowledge of contract lifecycle management processes and develop the skills and expertise of all Customer Success resources.
- Develop tools and processes to accelerate customers adoption of and quantify value received from the Icertis platform.
- Contribute to the continuous improvement of the Customer Success team by sharing knowledge, best practices, process improvements, and customer success stories with your colleagues across the globe.
- Work cross functionally with Icertis management teams to deliver customer success.
- Drive the positive evolution of our product by sharing insights of our customers' needs, wants, and desires for our product, alongside the context of their business, personas, and culture.
- Demonstrate functional and platform expertise at customer and partner events.
Wha you bring:
- Fluent in English is required, fluency in German or French is of advantage.
- Extensive experience in a customer facing position, through a combination of technology, commercial and / or consulting.
- Demonstrated experience managing a large team with a diverse customer portfolio.
- Flexibility around customer engagements and doing what is required to support the business.
- Ability to drive multiple priorities and handle complex customer relationships through partnering and ensuring accountability.
- Ability to quickly establish credibility and foster trust-based relationships at all levels with customers.
- Desire to develop and manage talent in a collaborative team environment.
- Experience aligning customer business problems and our solutions by understanding the platform landscape.
- Ability to travel up to 60%.
What we offer:
We are committed to the health and well-being of all Icertians, their families, the communities they live in, and our customers. This commitment is represented in the Icertis “Four Rings of Responsibility”: Take Care of Self, Take Care of Family, Take Care of Community, and Take Care of Business, in that order.
Icertis is not open to third party solicitation or resumes for our posted FTE positions. Resumes received from third party agencies that are unsolicited will be considered complimentary.