HR Advisor -12 month fixed term contract (all genders)
People & HR
Posted on Friday, October 6, 2023
With unmatched technology and category-defining innovation, Icertis pushes the boundaries of what’s possible with contract lifecycle management (CLM). The AI-powered, analyst-validated Icertis Contract Intelligence (ICI) platform turns contracts from static documents into strategic advantage by structuring and connecting the critical contract information that defines how an organization runs. Today, the world’s most iconic brands and disruptive innovators trust Icertis to fully realize the intent of their combined 10 million contracts worth more than $1 trillion, in 40+ languages and 93 countries.
Who we are: Icertis is the only contract intelligence platform companies trust to keep them out in front, now and in the future. Our unwavering commitment to contract intelligence is grounded in our FORTE values—Fairness, Openness, Respect, Teamwork and Execution—which guide all our interactions with employees, customers, partners and stakeholders. Because in our mission to be the contract intelligence platform of the world, we believe how we get there is as important as the destination
At Icertis, our European HR is dedicated to growing and fortifying our team, and we're excited to welcome a Junior HR Advisor (open to all genders) to join us in Frankfurt.
In this role, you'll report to our Senior HR Director, who is based in London, and collaborate closely with our Manager of Talent Acquisition, located in Frankfurt, both of whom have a European focus.
Our hybrid work model allows for flexibility, with the opportunity to work at least two days a week (typically Tuesdays and Thursdays) from our inviting office in the heart of Frankfurt, conveniently located near the main train station.
What you will contribute:
- Human Resources:
- Address all initial personnel-related inquiries from our employees, providing advice and guidance as needed.
- Take a proactive role in onboarding new employees, with a keen focus on enhancing their experience.
- Maintain up-to-date and accurate HRIS data for our European region.
- Take ownership of personnel records, ensuring compliance with regulations such as GDPR and local record-keeping requirements.
- Manage various aspects of the employee life cycle.
- Offer support on matters related to income tax, social security, and labor law.
- Provide assistance to our Germany-based employees, including tasks such as references, offboarding activities, translations, benefits management, payroll documentation, and leave processing.
- Help identify and facilitate social activities for our European offices, as well as support Diversity & Inclusion initiatives.
- Actively participate in ad hoc projects as needed.
- Talent Acquisition:
- Assist in reviewing resumes and applications to identify qualified candidates.
- Post job vacancies on various job boards, our company website, and social media platforms.
- Conduct research on job boards, networks, and alternative resources to promote diversity in hiring.
- Coordinate interviews efficiently by liaising with candidates and interviewers.
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date candidate records in our applicant tracking system (ATS, currently Lever).
- Prepare European employment contracts, references, and certificates.
- Generate recruitment reports and metrics for HR and hiring managers.
- Actively engage in ad hoc projects as required.
What you bring:
- Don't be discouraged if you don't meet every requirement listed below. We welcome applicants who closely align with the role and possess a strong eagerness to learn and grow within the position. We value diversity and are excited to consider all qualified candidates.
- Fluent language skills in both German and English, both written and spoken is a must.
- Prior experience within an HR team, with a solid understanding of HR administration and coordination.
- Exceptional multitasking and prioritization skills, coupled with a flexible approach.
- Problem-solving mindset, always seeking resolutions rather than just identifying issues.
- Strong interpersonal and communication abilities.
- Proficiency in MS Office applications.
- Familiarity with HRIS systems and data management.
- Empathetic approach to managing employee relationships, always delivering service with a customer-oriented mindset.
- Proven ability to work without supervision and maintain confidentiality.
- Good understanding of employment processes in Germany, including tasks like completing family leave forms, handling references, and managing job center documentation.
- Numerical proficiency and critical thinking skills.
What we offer:
We are committed to the health and well-being of all Icertians, their families, the communities they live in, and our customers. This commitment is represented in the Icertis “Four Rings of Responsibility”: Take Care of Self, Take Care of Family, Take Care of Community, and Take Care of Business, in that order.
Icertis is not open to third party solicitation or resumes for our posted FTE positions. Resumes received from third party agencies that are unsolicited will be considered complimentary.