Senior Director - QA
Sales & Business Development, Quality Assurance
Pune, Maharashtra, India
Posted on Monday, October 30, 2023
With unmatched technology and category-defining innovation, Icertis pushes the boundaries of what’s possible with contract lifecycle management (CLM). The AI-powered, analyst-validated Icertis Contract Intelligence (ICI) platform turns contracts from static documents into strategic advantage by structuring and connecting the critical contract information that defines how an organization runs. Today, the world’s most iconic brands and disruptive innovators trust Icertis to fully realize the intent of their combined 10 million contracts worth more than $1 trillion, in 40+ languages and 93 countries.
Who we are: Icertis is the only contract intelligence platform companies trust to keep them out in front, now and in the future. Our unwavering commitment to contract intelligence is grounded in our FORTE values—Fairness, Openness, Respect, Teamwork and Execution—which guide all our interactions with employees, customers, partners and stakeholders. Because in our mission to be the contract intelligence platform of the world, we believe how we get there is as important as the destination
We are seeking to hire a proven enterprise SaaS engineering leader who will ensure that Icertis Contract Intelligence (ICI) platform is of great quality, as experienced by our customers and partners. Will lead a talented team of QA and Automation engineers and will closely work with development organization, product management and release management to deliver feature and maintenance releases for the industry-leading, cloud-based, highly configurable product. Must have demonstrated the mindset of continuous improvement to achieve better quality and efficiency. The role will be based out of Pune.
- Build, retain and motivate high performing QA and Automation teams to deliver feature and maintenance releases on time with outstanding quality.
- Continuously improve the quality for a growing customer base, through the adoption of best practices/tools, innovation and customer focus
- Work closely with cross-functional leaders to plan releases, including requirements discussions and prioritization, effort estimation, dependencies, deployment and operations.
- Participate in customer calls and collaborate with Support and customer facing teams, to get the outside-in view of quality and incorporate the learnings.
- Implement initiatives to shift left quality and to improve engineering efficiency.
Skills and Qualifications:
- 20+ years of experience in the development/testing of enterprise software products, with a strong understanding of the quality best practices. Experience in SaaS products and/or Azure is a strong plus.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with ability to influence peers and leaders across the organization.
- Strong people management skills with a proven track record in hiring, developing and retaining high performing teams.
- Bachelors’ Engineering Degree or higher in Computer Science from a reputed institute
- Be a dynamic, engaging and a self-reliant leader.
- Manage using a collaborative, data driven approach by being articulate and building strong interpersonal connects.
- Be open to continuous learning and committed to ongoing self-improvement.
- Be equally comfortable and capable of interacting with technologists and business leaders.
Icertis is not open to third party solicitation or resumes for our posted FTE positions. Resumes received from third party agencies that are unsolicited will be considered complimentary.