Manager - Human Resources (Operations)
People & HR, Operations
Pune, Maharashtra, India
Posted on Friday, November 3, 2023
With unmatched technology and category-defining innovation, Icertis pushes the boundaries of what’s possible with contract lifecycle management (CLM). The AI-powered, analyst-validated Icertis Contract Intelligence (ICI) platform turns contracts from static documents into strategic advantage by structuring and connecting the critical contract information that defines how an organization runs. Today, the world’s most iconic brands and disruptive innovators trust Icertis to fully realize the intent of their combined 10 million contracts worth more than $1 trillion, in 40+ languages and 93 countries.
Who we are: Icertis is the only contract intelligence platform companies trust to keep them out in front, now and in the future. Our unwavering commitment to contract intelligence is grounded in our FORTE values—Fairness, Openness, Respect, Teamwork and Execution—which guide all our interactions with employees, customers, partners and stakeholders. Because in our mission to be the contract intelligence platform of the world, we believe how we get there is as important as the destination
We are looking to hire a HR Manager for our growing Human Resources team.
The incumbent will partner closely with the Global HR Operations team, and regional and functional HRBPs, under the leadership of the General Manager, HR Operations, to drive all aspects of global HR Operations.
We are looking for someone with strong attention to detail, a passion for structure and consistency, and someone who can not only spot and suggest an opportunity for improvement but also someone who will own the execution of their idea. We are keen to have someone who thrives in ambiguity, adapts quickly to a changing environment, is data-driven, and knows that sometimes laughter is the best solution.
- Be part of the Global Shared Services model, assisting HR operations including payroll tasks across our offices in EMEA and AMER.
- Be responsible for the excellent delivery of the operational HR life cycle within assigned responsibility countries region: from joiners to leavers, parental leaves to transfers, benefits enrolments, regional monthly payroll as well as the preparation of audits, compliance documents, and processes.
- Making an impact by being in control of our HR operational activities, including handling employee queries via our ticketing system for relevant countries.
- Building your presence and connections regionally to ensure that the HR team remains aware of the most meaningful people topics amongst our various teams.
- Work closely with our Recruitment Operations Team to guarantee a smooth transition of our people from being a candidate to an Icertian.
- Participate in process improvement projects for the region.
- Drive all onboarding and offboarding processes.
- Ensure that our HR systems are up to date.
- Own process documentation by developing and optimizing existing SOPs and playbooks.
- Introduce process improvement and standardization.
- Help us use the feedback captured to ensure our operations function is successful across the regions.
- Promote a positive and inclusive workplace culture that encourages open communication and teamwork.
- Employee Relations: Address employee concerns, grievances, and conflicts fairly and consistently.
- Compliance and Legal: Ensure compliance with all federal, state, and local labor laws and regulations. Maintain accurate employee records, including attendance, timekeeping, and personnel files.
- Employee Engagement: Organize and participate in employee engagement activities, such as team-building events, recognition programs, and surveys.
- Data Analysis and Reporting: Collect and analyze HR data to identify trends and areas for improvement. Prepare regular HR reports and metrics for plant management and corporate HR.
- Budget Management: Manage the HR budget for the organization, including salary and benefits costs, and other HR-related expenditures.
- Monitor employee morale and take proactive measures to improve job satisfaction.
- 12+ yrs of experience in Human Resources fields and at least 10+ yrs in HR Operations.
- Bachelor’s degree. Masters degree in HR preferred.
- Strong knowledge of labor laws, regulations, and HR best practices.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and problem-solving skills.
- Proficiency in HRIS (Human Resources Information Systems) and MS Office applications.
- A strong focus on the employee experience and customer service.
- Experience with creating Standard Operating Procedures.
- Experience with Oracle Fusion is a plus.
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills.
- Demonstrated experience in leading a process improvement.
- You are a problem-solver who can work independently.
- Ability to effectively work in a fast-paced environment is key.
- High degree of integrity and honesty; ability to exercise confidentiality.
Job location is Pune.
Icertis is not open to third party solicitation or resumes for our posted FTE positions. Resumes received from third party agencies that are unsolicited will be considered complimentary.