General Manager, Enterprise Sales
Sales & Business Development, Operations
Posted on Saturday, November 11, 2023
With unmatched technology and category-defining innovation, Icertis pushes the boundaries of what’s possible with contract lifecycle management (CLM). The AI-powered, analyst-validated Icertis Contract Intelligence (ICI) platform turns contracts from static documents into strategic advantage by structuring and connecting the critical contract information that defines how an organization runs. Today, the world’s most iconic brands and disruptive innovators trust Icertis to fully realize the intent of their combined 10 million contracts worth more than $1 trillion, in 40+ languages and 93 countries.
Who we are: Icertis is the only contract intelligence platform companies trust to keep them out in front, now and in the future. Our unwavering commitment to contract intelligence is grounded in our FORTE values—Fairness, Openness, Respect, Teamwork and Execution—which guide all our interactions with employees, customers, partners and stakeholders. Because in our mission to be the contract intelligence platform of the world, we believe how we get there is as important as the destination
The General Manager, Enterprise Sales is a key leadership role that is responsible for building and managing the Company’s revenue (software & services) and leading a team of sales professionals located nationally in the United States to successfully deliver on their respective sales goals. In this role, you will report to our SVP, Enterprise Sales and work closely with the Sales peers and organization, Marketing, Business Development and Products teams to develop and implement specific strategic plans to achieve or exceed revenue targets for High growth accounts throughout North America.
The ideal candidate is one who is a strong people leader, intuitively demonstrates active listening, is incredibly responsive, detailed follow-though and with a growth organization is flexibly and agile, with a proven track record of team leadership, growth and outcomes. This leader will be highly motivated and have the ability and desire to have an impact on the future of Icertis. The successful candidate will be a multi-dimensional thinker who operates not only based on important past experiences, but considering new approaches and developments that occur in the market.
What you will do:
- Recruit, coach, mentor, manage and lead a world class team of sales professionals to achieve quarterly and yearly sales targets.
- Execute and maintain a consistent and effective sales strategy.
- Interface and interact with internal stakeholders to reinforce consistency in sales vision.
- Collaborate with Marketing and Business Development teams to gain access to target customers.
- Coach sales professionals to penetrate accounts, captivate decision makers, and overcome selling obstacles.
- Assist sales professionals in discovering new sales opportunities.
- Cultivate and grow relationships with senior business leaders, General Counsel, Chief Procurement Officer and CFO’s that will lead to sales opportunities and new business.
- Proactively create and maintain positive and mutually profitable customer relations to help ensure ongoing customer satisfaction and customer renewals.
- Ensure that sales department operations function seamlessly, with the goal of facilitating smoothly executed sales; operational responsibilities include accurate pipeline reporting and quarterly sales forecasts.
- Inspire the direct and extended team through proper translation of corporate messaging.
- Demonstrate ability to transition from small company to large company, whether private or publicly run.
- Participate in general product strategy.
- Demonstrate leadership that promotes and exemplifies the highest standards in teamwork, personal accountability and mutual support to the Partner.
- Must have sales aptitude, relationship building skills, technical bent of mind and a consultative sales approach.
- Demonstrate record of success in a goal oriented, highly accountable, customer centric environment.
- Identify and create new sales opportunities and manage complex sales cycle.
- Negotiate and resolve contract issues.
- Recruiting and developing world-class sales hunters.
- Communicating frequently, truthfully, candidly, and openly; effective listener.
- Demonstrating through action a performance driven mentality, demanding accountability from themselves and others.
- Motivating others and recognizing and rewarding effective behaviors and accomplishments of others.
- Leading by the company values of FORTE (Fairness, Openness, Respect, Teamwork, Execution).
What you will bring:
- A minimum of 7 years of executive sales management experience in enterprise software.
- Past sales leadership experience should be with market leading companies that dominated their segment.
- Knowledge and experience in managing a highly complex technology sales process is essential.
- Experience in managing enterprise accounts, and growing talent to grow wallet share at customers.
- Executive level strategy, communication, execution and presentation skills are required. Must be highly responsive and organized, detail oriented, strong listener, patient, customer oriented, analytical, strategic, mature and have a global mind-set.
- Must possess executive presence and the ability to liaise with media and C suite.
- Ability to prioritize company objectives and meet aggressive deadlines; outstanding team leadership, team development and communication skills.
- Must be able to travel up to 50% up the time.
Icertis is not open to third party solicitation or resumes for our posted FTE positions. Resumes received from third party agencies that are unsolicited will be considered complimentary.