Architect - Data
Pune, Maharashtra, India
Posted on Friday, December 1, 2023
With unmatched technology and category-defining innovation, Icertis pushes the boundaries of what’s possible with contract lifecycle management (CLM). The AI-powered, analyst-validated Icertis Contract Intelligence (ICI) platform turns contracts from static documents into strategic advantage by structuring and connecting the critical contract information that defines how an organization runs. Today, the world’s most iconic brands and disruptive innovators trust Icertis to fully realize the intent of their combined 10 million contracts worth more than $1 trillion, in 40+ languages and 93 countries.
Who we are: Icertis is the only contract intelligence platform companies trust to keep them out in front, now and in the future. Our unwavering commitment to contract intelligence is grounded in our FORTE values—Fairness, Openness, Respect, Teamwork and Execution—which guide all our interactions with employees, customers, partners and stakeholders. Because in our mission to be the contract intelligence platform of the world, we believe how we get there is as important as the destination
- Architect, Design and develop framework/pipeline for Data Integration, Ingestion, curation, and transformation using Azure cloud services/Big Data tools & Technologies to handle current and future data growth.
- - Ensure that data management platform follows industry-accepted data architecture principles and standards and define reference data architecture for others to follow.
- Ensures data quality and controls are in place to support of various data ingestion inflows and outflows processes and ensures data governance processes, security standards.
- Develop architectural concepts and patterns into clear, actionable engineering direction.
- Administer the overall Data Lake/DWH platform, architectures and security, definition of data models, all data marts, evaluation of infrastructure components, software, performance, and data applications design.
- Closely work with the team of data engineers and take end to end responsibility of the delivery for data management platform.
Assist in developing architectural diagrams, design documents and functional specifications.
Skills and Qualifications:
- 8 to 12 yrs. of total experience with minimum 5 years in designing and developing enterprise products and applications with a strong foundation in SDLC.
- At least 5+ years of build/design experience related to data service design, building data analytics architecture and leading end to end implementations of large-scale data DWH/Data Lake solutions on Cloud/Premise utilizing MSSQL DWH, Azure Synapse SQL and Redshift/Snowflake is added.
- Must have hands on experience in building Data pipeline (Acquisition, Integration, Loading and Transformation) and Developing Visualization and Analytical Solutions to drive insights on Cloud using Cloud native services on Azure.
- Must have hands-on experience on Writing SQL queries, Query Optimization
- Must have hands-on experience on designing relational and dimensional data modelling for Data Lake/DWH platform.
- Hands-on experience in design and implementation of Data Warehousing & Data Integration solutions from scratch.
- Must have good understanding and working knowledge to BI / Visualization solutions using tools such as Power BI/SSRS / Tableau etc.
- Good to have experience on Azure Data services e.g., Synapse Analytics, Dedicated Pool, Synapse Link etc.
- Good to have experience in Big Data Tools and Technologies including Hive/Hadoop/Spark, Map Reduce, Parallel Processing, Stream Processing with Python and Scala programming language expertise.
Icertis, Inc. provides Equal Employment Opportunity to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity or expression, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. Icertis, Inc. complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. If you are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to firstname.lastname@example.org or get in touch with your recruiter.
Icertis is not open to third party solicitation or resumes for our posted FTE positions. Resumes received from third party agencies that are unsolicited will be considered complimentary.