Lead / Manager - HRBP
People & HR
Pune, Maharashtra, India
Posted on Wednesday, January 10, 2024
With unmatched technology and category-defining innovation, Icertis pushes the boundaries of what’s possible with contract lifecycle management (CLM). The AI-powered, analyst-validated Icertis Contract Intelligence (ICI) platform turns contracts from static documents into strategic advantage by structuring and connecting the critical contract information that defines how an organization runs. Today, the world’s most iconic brands and disruptive innovators trust Icertis to fully realize the intent of their combined 10 million contracts worth more than $1 trillion, in 40+ languages and 93 countries.
Who we are: Icertis is the only contract intelligence platform companies trust to keep them out in front, now and in the future. Our unwavering commitment to contract intelligence is grounded in our FORTE values—Fairness, Openness, Respect, Teamwork and Execution—which guide all our interactions with employees, customers, partners and stakeholders. Because in our mission to be the contract intelligence platform of the world, we believe how we get there is as important as the destination
Lead / Manager HRBP, is the role of a “Trusted Advisor” to business leaders and managers on various people matters like enabling talent and performance management, career movements, succession planning, employee experience, compensation, and people strategy. Act as a trusted counsel and advisor to the business, as a leader with HR expertise and perspective, and being an integral part of the business and people teams.
The role will be instrumental in co-creating and influencing decisions that shape up the departments' success.
- Build and cultivate strong relationships with business leaders and key stakeholders to drive effective HR initiatives alongside the business strategy.
- Drive and support key strategic projects for the business including workforce planning and business transformation / change initiatives based on the business needs.
- Support leaders (ELT/SLT/ People Leaders) on complex people matters with elite communication skills, top customer service and the ability to act independently.
- Provide counsel and guidance on complex employee matters.
- Partner with stakeholders to ensure employee and business needs are met, focusing on organizational design, change leadership, and talent management in a rapidly growing company.
- Understand the future needs and capability requirements for the organization/ department.
- Serve as the key HR leader supporting various teams across multiple locations.
- Recommend, develop, and implement new HR processes as required to grow the business.
- Influence business and talent initiatives that support our short and long-term business goals, including driving practices that enable high performance and operational excellence.
- Lead projects (restructuring, reorganizations) by adequately guiding leaders on the best approach & timelines, liaising with stakeholders, and providing overall support throughout the whole process for their successful completion.
- Partner with HR COE’s on various HR programs this may include - HRIS, hiring, performance management, compensation and benefit, HR compliance and audits, talent developments programs, workforce planning, diversity & internal communications.
- Manages recruitment & hiring processes in collaboration with Leaders & Talent Acquisition Team.
- Steer the compensation and benefits processes including communication to employees and managers.
- Ensures HR policies and practices are applied consistently throughout assigned department and ensures fairness across the organization.
- Build management capability through effective partnering focused on coaching and supporting managers in their personal and professional development.
- Coach the business / department leaders and managers and equip them with the correct processes / tools to effectively apply these to drive the key HR processes.
- Actively contribute and support transformation projects/ initiatives on need basis.
- Provide strength around managing ambiguity and working in a fast-paced growth environment.
- Contribute to global HR strategic & operational discussions, talent reviews and overall leadership development efforts.
Qualification, skills & experience:
- Bachelor’s degree required; Master’s preferred
- Overall 16+ years of HR management, in a complex, international organization.
- 12+ years’ experience as an HR Business Partner.
- Experience practicing HR in India. Experience in EMEA, and/ US countries will be a plus.
- Experience with start-ups and virtual/global teams.
- IT products company / Tech start up will be a definite advantage.
- Strong ability to lead through influence and support individuals across diverse backgrounds.
- Able to work independently and be flexible in an ever-changing environment.
- Willingness to learn, grow and tackle expanded duties as business needs evolve.
- Ability to translate the business strategy into HR strategy with concrete plans and programs to attract & develop and harness the talent needed for business growth.
- Strong business and HR acumen - including strong problem-solving, negotiating, consulting skills.
- Ability to influence and partner with stakeholders at different levels to cater to business needs.
- Awareness of relevant employment legislation, compensation & benefits law and must be able to exercise judgement and independently determine and take appropriate action within defined HR policies and procedures.
- Show courage and confidence to speak up skillfully, challenging others even when confronted with resistance or unfamiliar circumstances.
- Responsive, independent, collaborative, flexible, problem solver, willing to go into details, and work jointly with business Leaders in their respective perimeters.
- Business Leaders, Global leaders, Global HR.
- Other HR functions: Talent Management, Rewards, Learning & OD, Employee Experience, Talent acquisition etc.
Icertis, Inc. provides Equal Employment Opportunity to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity or expression, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. Icertis, Inc. complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. If you are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to firstname.lastname@example.org or get in touch with your recruiter.
Icertis is not open to third party solicitation or resumes for our posted FTE positions. Resumes received from third party agencies that are unsolicited will be considered complimentary.