Assoc Architect/ Architect - Devops - (Platform Experience)
Software Engineering, IT
Pune, Maharashtra, India
Posted on Monday, January 15, 2024
With unmatched technology and category-defining innovation, Icertis pushes the boundaries of what’s possible with contract lifecycle management (CLM). The AI-powered, analyst-validated Icertis Contract Intelligence (ICI) platform turns contracts from static documents into strategic advantage by structuring and connecting the critical contract information that defines how an organization runs. Today, the world’s most iconic brands and disruptive innovators trust Icertis to fully realize the intent of their combined 10 million contracts worth more than $1 trillion, in 40+ languages and 93 countries.
Who we are: Icertis is the only contract intelligence platform companies trust to keep them out in front, now and in the future. Our unwavering commitment to contract intelligence is grounded in our FORTE values—Fairness, Openness, Respect, Teamwork and Execution—which guide all our interactions with employees, customers, partners and stakeholders. Because in our mission to be the contract intelligence platform of the world, we believe how we get there is as important as the destination
Icertis is looking for DevOps Associate Architect / Architect for our Engineering team.
This is hands-on technical and architecture-focused role requiring DevOps solutions design, development and delivery experience with excellent verbal and written communications skills. Selected candidate will work in a collaborative environment across Product Development and Operations stakeholders. Candidate will focus on designing and developing innovative approaches to simplify and streamline the overall DevOps processes. Introduce or enhance automation and provide continuous improvement to existing processes and automation capabilities.
- Responsible for technology and solution underpinnings of DevOps solutions, processes and tooling across all environments. Delivering solutions that are secure, scalable, robust and easy to implement & maintain.
- Take full ownership of the solutions producing specifications for product teams to establish and maintain product hosting environments on Azure, configurations for all supporting software, build & deployments.
- Take pride of ownership in DevOps solutions for various product development groups including product managers, developers, architects, QA engineers and other end users from customer success and professional services group as well.
- Lead & contribute solution design and implementation process for new and existing automated solutions within DevOps Engineering with a focus on providing the proper technical underpinning for successful execution of the requirements.
- Develops software solutions that will automate manual processes to enable agility within product development, build and deployment and operation teams.
- Implement and manage continuous code build and deployment with GitHub Actions and other tools
- Implement and manage solutions for the product monitoring, reliability and analysis tools
- Optimize and troubleshoots DevOps solutions and supporting services for speed and most efficient use of resources
- Serves as key link between product development teams, CloudOps & IT teams, particularly regarding continuous integration and deployment goals.
- Design, build and utilize automation tools with respect to the release management process
- Build strong cross-functional relationships and run virtual teams to develop and deliver innovative solutions for customers and prospects
- 13 + years of overall experience in designing & developing enterprise web applications
- At least 4+ years proficiency with DevOps solutions in Microsoft tech stack and Azure.
- Expertise in development tool chain to enable/support CI/CD model using GitHub Actions / TFS / Azure DevOps
- At least 2 years of experience of building deployment pipelines for workloads in AKS or equivalent services.
- Strong knowledge of Azure Cloud components and services
- Must have familiarity with Windows (IIS) and nice to have Unix based operating systems
- Understanding of AKS
- Understanding of networking, replication principles, and Operating Systems
- Process orientation knowledge
- Software engineering background and a strong understanding of systems internals
- Experience completing a full development lifecycle – SDLC
- Knowledge of design patterns is desirable.
- System automation, scripting and deployment tools using PowerShell (must have). Python or Ruby (nice to have)
- Experience troubleshooting and resolving application and system related issues on live environments
- Applications build, deployment and configuration management knowledge strongly desired
- Should possess strong professional expertise and intermediate management skills with the ability to make decisions
- Experience in client / stakeholder relationship management will be a bonus
- Ability to work in a rapidly changing environment
Icertis, Inc. provides Equal Employment Opportunity to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity or expression, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. Icertis, Inc. complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. If you are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to firstname.lastname@example.org or get in touch with your recruiter.
Icertis is not open to third party solicitation or resumes for our posted FTE positions. Resumes received from third party agencies that are unsolicited will be considered complimentary.