Senior Manager, Business Systems
Pune, Maharashtra, India
Posted on Tuesday, January 16, 2024
With unmatched technology and category-defining innovation, Icertis pushes the boundaries of what’s possible with contract lifecycle management (CLM). The AI-powered, analyst-validated Icertis Contract Intelligence (ICI) platform turns contracts from static documents into strategic advantage by structuring and connecting the critical contract information that defines how an organization runs. Today, the world’s most iconic brands and disruptive innovators trust Icertis to fully realize the intent of their combined 10 million contracts worth more than $1 trillion, in 40+ languages and 93 countries.
Who we are: Icertis is the only contract intelligence platform companies trust to keep them out in front, now and in the future. Our unwavering commitment to contract intelligence is grounded in our FORTE values—Fairness, Openness, Respect, Teamwork and Execution—which guide all our interactions with employees, customers, partners and stakeholders. Because in our mission to be the contract intelligence platform of the world, we believe how we get there is as important as the destination
Looking for an experienced Senior Manager Business Systems to lead and drive large complex end-to-end technology initiatives supporting the business. Responsible for engaging with and managing stakeholders across the enterprise to understand the business needs and deliver software and technology projects to improve our business. Exceptional communication and technical skills to drive programs. Experience in managing and Supporting Lead to Cash, Procure to Pay, Hire to Retire Transformation Initiatives
- End-to-end Program Management of multiple initiatives.
- Work closely with cross-functional groups including internal stakeholders and vendors to plan, design, develop and deliver hardware and software systems, platforms, and solutions.
- Set up PMO best practices and ensure programs are delivered on time, quality, scope and budget.
- Partnering with Business and IT teams, manage cross-functional projects, including working with business and technology subject matter experts to define scope, create accurate and inclusive estimates, develop budgets, and project plans, and produce high quality project charters and other planning documentation.
- Direct project activities, conduct reviews, manage risk mitigation, issues, change control processes, and communicate status to senior executives within the organization.
- Comfortable leading discussions and communicating regularly with senior leadership on program status and escalations.
- Develop delivery roadmaps that align strategic business objectives with technology delivery plans.
- Provide leadership and oversight of program performance and ensure compliance with management and information security policies.
- Use abilities to positively influence customers and stakeholders, and properly manage divergent expectations.
- Improve team processes that accelerate innovation, reduce costs, and/or improve quality.
- Manage implementation, enhancements, support of Enterprise applications like Netsuite/Salesforce/Zuora/SAP Ariba/Concur etc.
- Knowledge and understanding of SOX Compliance and ITGC
- Act as a liaison to internal or external auditors
Required Skills & Qualifications:
- 10+ years of work experience in Technical Program Management with large complex, enterprise IT systems design, development, deployment, and support initiatives operating in high availability computing environments with a bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or IT with an Advanced Technical Degree (e.g., Masters/MBA).
- Experienced leading enterprise application development and implementation programs utilizing software development lifecycle framework from requirements gathering to post-implementation product support, including quality assurance and system integration.
- Experience leading projects in three or more of the following areas:
- Netsuite, SAP Ariba, Zuora, Salesfoce, Concur etc.
- PMP or similar Program or Project Management Certification is a plus
- Experience with Waterfall and Agile (SCRUM, XP, Lean & Kanban, etc.) methodologies.
- Experience with Project management tools Jira, Trello, MS Project.
Icertis, Inc. provides Equal Employment Opportunity to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity or expression, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. Icertis, Inc. complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. If you are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to firstname.lastname@example.org or get in touch with your recruiter.
Icertis is not open to third party solicitation or resumes for our posted FTE positions. Resumes received from third party agencies that are unsolicited will be considered complimentary.