Lead Technical Writer /Content Strategist
Marketing & Communications, IT
Pune, Maharashtra, India
Posted on Wednesday, January 17, 2024
With unmatched technology and category-defining innovation, Icertis pushes the boundaries of what’s possible with contract lifecycle management (CLM). The AI-powered, analyst-validated Icertis Contract Intelligence (ICI) platform turns contracts from static documents into strategic advantage by structuring and connecting the critical contract information that defines how an organization runs. Today, the world’s most iconic brands and disruptive innovators trust Icertis to fully realize the intent of their combined 10 million contracts worth more than $1 trillion, in 40+ languages and 93 countries.
Who we are: Icertis is the only contract intelligence platform companies trust to keep them out in front, now and in the future. Our unwavering commitment to contract intelligence is grounded in our FORTE values—Fairness, Openness, Respect, Teamwork and Execution—which guide all our interactions with employees, customers, partners and stakeholders. Because in our mission to be the contract intelligence platform of the world, we believe how we get there is as important as the destination
We are looking for a Lead Technical Writer or a Content Strategist who has awareness and empathy to customer's documentation needs and a knack of experimenting with new technologies to come up with ideas and solutions that can improve the customer's information experience.
Hands on exposure to:
- Defining and executing content strategies that align with business objectives and user needs.
- Ensuring consistency and quality across all content by organizing and managing documentation review processes
- Analyzing user engagement metrics to determine the customer's experience and devising strategies to improve it.
- Designing and developing good quality customer-focused help content – Articles, Manuals, Infographics, Videos.
- Content management systems, help authoring tools, structured writing standards, style Guides. Working with Product Management, UX, Development, Solutions Team & Release Management. Working in an Agile Development environment.
Ideal candidate would have:
- About 10 years of overall Technical Communications experience.
- Exceptional writing, organizing editing, and reviewing skills.
- Experience leading strategy and delivery of help content.
- Experience mentoring and guiding team of writers, and helping them grow as writers.
- Ready to be part of Learn-Embrace-Lead as well as manage IC responsibilities.
- Working knowledge of one of more solutions - SAAS, Cloud, ERP & CRM products.
- Graduate degree in Engineering or Communications.
Icertis, Inc. provides Equal Employment Opportunity to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity or expression, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. Icertis, Inc. complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. If you are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to firstname.lastname@example.org or get in touch with your recruiter.
Icertis is not open to third party solicitation or resumes for our posted FTE positions. Resumes received from third party agencies that are unsolicited will be considered complimentary.