Senior Program Manager - Professional Services
Sales & Business Development, Operations
Pune, Maharashtra, India
Posted on Wednesday, January 17, 2024
With unmatched technology and category-defining innovation, Icertis pushes the boundaries of what’s possible with contract lifecycle management (CLM). The AI-powered, analyst-validated Icertis Contract Intelligence (ICI) platform turns contracts from static documents into strategic advantage by structuring and connecting the critical contract information that defines how an organization runs. Today, the world’s most iconic brands and disruptive innovators trust Icertis to fully realize the intent of their combined 10 million contracts worth more than $1 trillion, in 40+ languages and 93 countries.
Who we are: Icertis is the only contract intelligence platform companies trust to keep them out in front, now and in the future. Our unwavering commitment to contract intelligence is grounded in our FORTE values—Fairness, Openness, Respect, Teamwork and Execution—which guide all our interactions with employees, customers, partners and stakeholders. Because in our mission to be the contract intelligence platform of the world, we believe how we get there is as important as the destination
- Manage ICERTIS product implementations and take ownership of project management including customer relationship, planning and financials.
- Manage a team of Lead Functional and Sr. Functional Consultants engaged in ICERTIS product implementations across multiple projects and geographies.
- Conceptualize and formulate best of breed solutions that effectively address key implementation objectives within the bounds of scope, schedule and effort.
- Manage system configuration and deployment activities across multiple engagements.
- Build and foster internal consulting capability within the implementation team across different domains and industries.
- Contribute to ICERTIS product roadmap through active feedback from customers and implementation experience.
- Champion company policies and processes and ensure their adherence within the team.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Prior experience in implementing Contract Management/Supply Chain applications is highly preferred.
- Experience in managing at least 5 full life cycle enterprise application implementations with end to end responsibility for program/project management.
- Possess a deep understanding of the various phases of project management including initiating, planning, execution, monitoring & control and closure.
- Demonstrate good understanding of SDLC, project management and implementation methodologies and their application.
- Familiar with project planning tools such as MS Project for devising detailed project plans, project monitoring and progress tracking.
- Must have direct client engagement experience over multiple end-to-end implementations.
- Acumen to correctly interpret trends, patterns from available data and formulate effective strategies and actions in achieving program/project objectives.
- Candidate must possess an engineering degree from a reputed institute. Having an MBA in a related field will be a distinct advantage.
- Excellent communication skills (written and oral) with good interpersonal skills and ability to develop and foster peer-to-peer relationships with client counterparts.
This job is on LinkedIn #LI-NB2
Icertis, Inc. provides Equal Employment Opportunity to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity or expression, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. Icertis, Inc. complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. If you are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to email@example.com or get in touch with your recruiter.
Icertis is not open to third party solicitation or resumes for our posted FTE positions. Resumes received from third party agencies that are unsolicited will be considered complimentary.