Director, Customer Enablement and Education
Posted on Saturday, January 20, 2024
With unmatched technology and category-defining innovation, Icertis pushes the boundaries of what’s possible with contract lifecycle management (CLM). The AI-powered, analyst-validated Icertis Contract Intelligence (ICI) platform turns contracts from static documents into strategic advantage by structuring and connecting the critical contract information that defines how an organization runs. Today, the world’s most iconic brands and disruptive innovators trust Icertis to fully realize the intent of their combined 10 million contracts worth more than $1 trillion, in 40+ languages and 93 countries.
Who we are: Icertis is the only contract intelligence platform companies trust to keep them out in front, now and in the future. Our unwavering commitment to contract intelligence is grounded in our FORTE values—Fairness, Openness, Respect, Teamwork and Execution—which guide all our interactions with employees, customers, partners and stakeholders. Because in our mission to be the contract intelligence platform of the world, we believe how we get there is as important as the destination
Reporting to the Senior Vice President (SVP) of ICI Academy, the Director of Customer Enablement and Education, Icertiswill play a pivotal role in expanding Icertis’s footprint to deliver compelling and impactful learning solutions to Icertis’s fast-growing customer base. We offers a range of paid subscription offerings, including classroom training, self-study, workshops, and certifications. As we continue to grow, we seek a dynamic and experienced leader to join our team.
The ideal candidate will be a global leader in an individual contributor role responsible for achieving/ exceeding the training bookings and revenue goals, working closely with Icertis sales teams in a supporting role. They will design the training subscription offerings by analyzing the complexity and range of training needs across various customer segments, roles, and adoption phases. The individual will also be responsible for providing customer needs to internal content development and program teams to ensure the timely and relevant availability of training for customers. In addition, they will develop and implement strategies to increase training adoption and improve training satisfaction.
What you will do:
- Utilize extensive industry knowledge to design, position, and drive revenue growth through comprehensive customer training subscription programs.
- Collaborate with Icertis Sales and Customer Advocacy teams to make ICI Academy integral to expanding the revenue base.
- Capture customers’ training needs by role and various adoption phases.
- Ensure the development and delivery of content aligned with user needs that isconsistently refreshed.
- Accountable for defining, tracking, and driving KPIs to ensure efficient consumption and adoption of the learning assets.
- Accountable for improving customer satisfaction metrics around training.
- Analyze customer success metrics and feedback to improve and optimize training strategies continuously.
- Contribute to the ICI Academy senior leadership team, actively participating in strategy and execution planning.
- Evangelize Icertis as the premier destination for learning Enterprise Contract Lifecycle Management.
- Thrive in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment, delivering high-impact outcomes.
- Stay informed about industry trends and best practices to enhance training offerings.
What you will bring:
- The ideal candidate is a seasoned training and enablement executive with a track record of 10+ years in building and growing customer training programs at a Software company, preferably SaaS.
- Proven experience creating revenue business models, achieving revenue targets, and minimizing churn.
- Demonstrated organizational planning, problem-solving, and influencing skills across Sales, Marketing, Technology, Risk, Finance, and Procurement functions.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills along with proven leadership skills.
- Experience with contract lifecycle management is a strong plus.
Icertis, Inc. provides Equal Employment Opportunity to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity or expression, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. Icertis, Inc. complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. If you are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to email@example.com or get in touch with your recruiter.
Icertis is not open to third party solicitation or resumes for our posted FTE positions. Resumes received from third party agencies that are unsolicited will be considered complimentary.