Chief Of Staff - CTO Office
Software Engineering, People & HR, Operations
Pune, Maharashtra, India
Posted on Wednesday, January 24, 2024
With unmatched technology and category-defining innovation, Icertis pushes the boundaries of what’s possible with contract lifecycle management (CLM). The AI-powered, analyst-validated Icertis Contract Intelligence (ICI) platform turns contracts from static documents into strategic advantage by structuring and connecting the critical contract information that defines how an organization runs. Today, the world’s most iconic brands and disruptive innovators trust Icertis to fully realize the intent of their combined 10 million contracts worth more than $1 trillion, in 40+ languages and 93 countries.
Who we are: Icertis is the only contract intelligence platform companies trust to keep them out in front, now and in the future. Our unwavering commitment to contract intelligence is grounded in our FORTE values—Fairness, Openness, Respect, Teamwork and Execution—which guide all our interactions with employees, customers, partners and stakeholders. Because in our mission to be the contract intelligence platform of the world, we believe how we get there is as important as the destination
Job Level: Vice President
Reporting to: Chief Technology Officer
Location: Pune, India
About the Role
- The Chief of Staff position is a critical and high-visibility role for driving efficiency, scale, and consistency across business operations under the Chief Technology Officer (CTO). You will be responsible for establishing and driving the rhythm of business (RoB) for the Product Management & Engineering, R&D, and Infrastructure teams which are distributed globally. This includes owning activities with a recurring cadence, diving deep on key topics as they arise, conflict resolution, helping with defining and execution of team strategies and providing timely insights and analytics needed to improve operations.
- Be an extension of the CTO to collaborate across the organization.
- Prep for, setup and conduct RoB meetings and drive their outcomes to conclusion.
- ssist the CTO in identifying blind spots, correlating data and providing insights to make the CTO role more efficient, productive and innovative!
- ·Help the CTO and the Platform Experience leadership to articulate and realize the vision of the Icertis platform.
Skills & Qualifications:
- At least 10 years of experience demonstrating a high sense of integrity, loyalty and motivation and the ability to adapt to changing situations.
- A person with multi-faceted skills in human relationships, technology and business understanding – you are that person with skills that are hard to find together and who has the experience of working with the C-suite for at least 2 years
- A professional who does not accept “jugaad” and treats deadlines and responsibilities with the utmost respect and motivates others to do so.
Icertis, Inc. provides Equal Employment Opportunity to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity or expression, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. Icertis, Inc. complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. If you are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to email@example.com or get in touch with your recruiter.
Icertis is not open to third party solicitation or resumes for our posted FTE positions. Resumes received from third party agencies that are unsolicited will be considered complimentary.