Principal Functional Consultant Europe (all genders)
Posted on Saturday, January 27, 2024
With unmatched technology and category-defining innovation, Icertis pushes the boundaries of what’s possible with contract lifecycle management (CLM). The AI-powered, analyst-validated Icertis Contract Intelligence (ICI) platform turns contracts from static documents into strategic advantage by structuring and connecting the critical contract information that defines how an organization runs. Today, the world’s most iconic brands and disruptive innovators trust Icertis to fully realize the intent of their combined 10 million contracts worth more than $1 trillion, in 40+ languages and 93 countries.
Who we are: Icertis is the only contract intelligence platform companies trust to keep them out in front, now and in the future. Our unwavering commitment to contract intelligence is grounded in our FORTE values—Fairness, Openness, Respect, Teamwork and Execution—which guide all our interactions with employees, customers, partners and stakeholders. Because in our mission to be the contract intelligence platform of the world, we believe how we get there is as important as the destination
The Principal Functional Consultant, PFC, is the primary contact for customer(s) (based out of different countries in Europe; Germany, France, Netherlands, Spain…) and manages the functional discussions, making sure the team has a clear understanding of the business requirements in order to propose an appropriate design of the ICI solution.
This involves analyzing and solving system and interface problems to optimize the way our customers are creating and using contracts.
You are supervising the functional team (based in India and/or across Europe) on a daily basis, making sure the functional consultant(s) involved on the project understand the project’s goal as well as the way forward.
To do so, you will have a good understanding of the business problematics involved and know the ICI software well.
You will need to often question the customer to make sure the requirements are not predefined software wishes but rather business needs, so that you can define the software architecture, together with the customer, on the base of the actual business requirements.
Even though this position is mainly remote, travel to the customers and to meet the team are necessary (average one trip of three days per month within Europe, though this can vary depending on the customer).
This position can be based out of any location in Germany and if you are based out of the Frankfurt or Munich areas, you have the possibility to work from our offices.
What you will do:
- Manage and guide Icertis product implementations for your customers, taking complete ownership of project execution and customer relationship.
- Drive system configuration and deployment activities across multiple engagements.
- Supervise the project’s functional consultants on a daily basis, making sure the project tasks are coming forward.
- Support the program manager in realizing and maintaining of the project plan and project financials.
- Contribute towards building and fostering an internal consulting capability within the Professional Services group.
- Conceptualize and formulate solutions in close collaboration with the business that effectively address key implementation objectives within the bounds of scope, schedule and effort.
What you bring:
- Fluency in German and English is a must.
- Structured way of working with good documentation skills.
- Strong capacity in understanding and investigating business needs to make those favorable to a software implementation project.
- Prior experience in implementing Contract Management/Supply Chain applications is highly preferred.
- Experience in full life cycle enterprise application implementations in a functional leading capacity.
- Quick and innovative thinking with the acumen to correctly interpret trends/patterns from available data and formulate effective strategies/actions in achieving set objectives.
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal) with good interpersonal skills and ability to develop and foster peer-to-peer relationships with client counterparts.
What we offer:
We are committed to the health and well-being of all Icertians, their families, the communities they live in, and our customers. This commitment is represented in the Icertis “Four Rings of Responsibility”: Take Care of Self, Take Care of Family, Take Care of Community, and Take Care of Business, in that order.
Icertis, Inc. provides Equal Employment Opportunity to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity or expression, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. Icertis, Inc. complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. If you are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to email@example.com or get in touch with your recruiter.
Icertis is not open to third party solicitation or resumes for our posted FTE positions. Resumes received from third party agencies that are unsolicited will be considered complimentary.