Sr. Accountant, Financial Reporting & Technical Accounting
IT, Accounting & Finance
Posted on Wednesday, January 31, 2024
With unmatched technology and category-defining innovation, Icertis pushes the boundaries of what’s possible with contract lifecycle management (CLM). The AI-powered, analyst-validated Icertis Contract Intelligence (ICI) platform turns contracts from static documents into strategic advantage by structuring and connecting the critical contract information that defines how an organization runs. Today, the world’s most iconic brands and disruptive innovators trust Icertis to fully realize the intent of their combined 10 million contracts worth more than $1 trillion, in 40+ languages and 93 countries.
Who we are: Icertis is the only contract intelligence platform companies trust to keep them out in front, now and in the future. Our unwavering commitment to contract intelligence is grounded in our FORTE values—Fairness, Openness, Respect, Teamwork and Execution—which guide all our interactions with employees, customers, partners and stakeholders. Because in our mission to be the contract intelligence platform of the world, we believe how we get there is as important as the destination
About the role:
We are looking for a Senior Analyst to join our growing Financial Reporting and Technical Accounting Team. This is an exciting opportunity to contribute to a high-growth, dynamic and fast-paced software company. This position can work remotely within the US, but we have a strong preference for West Coast candidates. #LI-Remote.
What you will do:
- Support preparation of monthly financial reporting package, quarterly and annual financial statements.
- Evaluate business transactions for proper U.S. GAAP accounting treatment, including accounting and disclosure recommendations and document audit-ready conclusions.
- Involved in the month end and quarter end process for our worldwide close process by performing accounting tasks, including journal entries, reconciliations, and variance analysis, in compliance with U.S. GAAP, internal policies and SOX.
- Act as a liaison with our external auditors and support preparation of PBCs and support for annual audits and quarterly reviews by the external auditors.
- Identify process improvements and implement changes to improve efficiency and scalability, and to mitigate risk.
- Partner with cross-functional teams on a regular basis to identify areas for improvement and solve problems.
- Assist with the implementation and ongoing monitoring of significant new accounting pronouncements.
- Develop and maintain accounting policies and procedures.
- Assist in ad hoc analysis and projects in different technical accounting areas as required.
What you will bring:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or Accounting required. CPA desired.
- 4+ years of progressive accounting experience with 3+ years of public accounting experience preferred.
- Strong understanding of U.S. GAAP and internal controls.
- Public company experience and experience working within a SOX environment.
- Ability to work independently, think objectively, and interpret meaningful and insightful narratives from both quantitative as well as qualitative data.
- Ability to meet stringent deadlines in a fast-paced environment; demonstrates sense of urgency and should be results driven.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, active listener, tailors communication to the audience.
- Great team player.
- Experience working with NetSuite preferred.
- Advanced Excel skills and strong PowerPoint skills are required.
What we offer:
We are committed to the health and well-being of all Icertians, their families, the communities they live in, and our customers. This commitment is represented in the Icertis “Four Rings of Responsibility”: Take Care of Self, Take Care of Family, Take Care of Community, and Take Care of Business, in that order.
To support these commitments, Icertis offers excellent health and welfare benefits, a generous 401k match, and a robust paid time off program. Here are some of the other reasons Icertis Places First in Washington’s 100 Best Companies to Work For | Icertis
● Equity (RSUs) and shared ownership in the company
● Flexible work environment
● Paid maternity and paternity leave
● 7 Days for Humanity – 7 paid volunteer days
● Generous holidays including the 4th of July week off – paid
● Free professional and leadership coaching
● Annual personal development allowance
Icertis, Inc. provides Equal Employment Opportunity to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity or expression, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. Icertis, Inc. complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. If you are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to firstname.lastname@example.org or get in touch with your recruiter.
Icertis is not open to third party solicitation or resumes for our posted FTE positions. Resumes received from third party agencies that are unsolicited will be considered complimentary.