SOC Architect - Information Security
Pune, Maharashtra, India
Posted on Wednesday, February 7, 2024
With unmatched technology and category-defining innovation, Icertis pushes the boundaries of what’s possible with contract lifecycle management (CLM). The AI-powered, analyst-validated Icertis Contract Intelligence (ICI) platform turns contracts from static documents into strategic advantage by structuring and connecting the critical contract information that defines how an organization runs. Today, the world’s most iconic brands and disruptive innovators trust Icertis to fully realize the intent of their combined 10 million contracts worth more than $1 trillion, in 40+ languages and 93 countries.
Who we are: Icertis is the only contract intelligence platform companies trust to keep them out in front, now and in the future. Our unwavering commitment to contract intelligence is grounded in our FORTE values—Fairness, Openness, Respect, Teamwork and Execution—which guide all our interactions with employees, customers, partners and stakeholders. Because in our mission to be the contract intelligence platform of the world, we believe how we get there is as important as the destination
- Responsible for design, architecture and maintenance of an Azure Sentinel in a highly dynamic Product engineering environment for IT and Cloud systems
- Log source integration expertise: Demonstrated understanding of ingestion load, SIEM policies, diverse log sources (not limited to network devices, servers, applications, cloud platforms, etc.)
- Policy design and implementation: Tailored and robust policies that can be scrutinized against frameworks such as MITRE, with a continuous view on MTTx (mean time to respond/ resolve).
- Recognize the role of Defender – in this environment where first line of defense is almost always a Defender (for cloud apps, EDR, etc.) and appreciate the role of a SIEM as a means to correlation, subsequently.
- Understanding of Microsoft Secure Score card for continuous review, security posture assessment and improvement.
- CSIRT Operations Management – Proficient in managing an Incident lifecycle to effectively detect, respond and mitigate cybersecurity incidents including Response Planning, RCA (root cause analysis) and Execution
- Strong familiarity with cloud capabilities and products and services for Azure, and demonstrated expertise across one or more of leading SIEM products in the market (could be Sentinel, Q-Radar, Splunk, etc.)
- A deep understanding of networking, e.g. IP subnetting, Network Security Groups, routing, Azure Firewall, ExpressRoute, load balancer, DNS.
- A deep understanding of configuring SIEM policies, architecture to correlate logs and events across the variety of data sources mentioned above.
- Strong familiarity with cloud native tools in Azure, e.g. Azure Monitor, Log Analytics, Azure Security Center.
- Ability to interact with a broad cross-section of personnel to explain and enforce security measures.
- Knowledge of scripting languages like PowerShell and Python for automation.
- Threat hunting – experience, exposure to the concept and custom handling of threat hunting scenarios.
- Compliance driven dashboards – an ability to configure and dashboard security posture for some of the leading Compliance standards impacting Information Security (such as NIST)
- Custom visualization expertise – in creating tailored dashboards, views.
- Python programming – for security analytics, threat hunting, exposure to ML models relevant for custom rules.
- Vulnerability management – good to have grounded skills on one or more dependent areas (such as networks, applications, cloud platforms) to be able to articulate vulnerability remediation procedures and integration with SIEM
- Working with the Business to effectively communicate the risks of identified vulnerabilities and make recommendations regarding the selection of cost-effective security controls to mitigate identified risks.
Icertis, Inc. provides Equal Employment Opportunity to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity or expression, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. Icertis, Inc. complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. If you are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to email@example.com or get in touch with your recruiter.
Icertis is not open to third party solicitation or resumes for our posted FTE positions. Resumes received from third party agencies that are unsolicited will be considered complimentary.