Senior Vice President - Product Management (Apps and Copilots Ecosystem)
Pune, Maharashtra, India
Posted on Friday, February 9, 2024
With unmatched technology and category-defining innovation, Icertis pushes the boundaries of what’s possible with contract lifecycle management (CLM). The AI-powered, analyst-validated Icertis Contract Intelligence (ICI) platform turns contracts from static documents into strategic advantage by structuring and connecting the critical contract information that defines how an organization runs. Today, the world’s most iconic brands and disruptive innovators trust Icertis to fully realize the intent of their combined 10 million contracts worth more than $1 trillion, in 40+ languages and 93 countries.
Who we are: Icertis is the only contract intelligence platform companies trust to keep them out in front, now and in the future. Our unwavering commitment to contract intelligence is grounded in our FORTE values—Fairness, Openness, Respect, Teamwork and Execution—which guide all our interactions with employees, customers, partners and stakeholders. Because in our mission to be the contract intelligence platform of the world, we believe how we get there is as important as the destination
One of the recent milestones for Icertis are our ICI Interactive Insights Copilot and ICI Risk Assessment Copilot – the first generative AI applications for contract management built on ICI platform’s Icertis ExploreAI™ Service. As we continue our journey to build a consequential and enduring company together, ICI Copilots signal our leadership in the generative AI revolution and ability to shape the future by applying AI to one of the world’s most powerful data sources – contracts.
About the Role:
- Reporting to the Chief Operating Officer, the Sr. Vice President of Product Management (Apps and Copilots Ecosystem) will be instrumental in envisioning and building out the Apps and Copilots ecosystem for the Icertis Contract Intelligence platform. In this role, you will go deep into the Icertis platform and its usage across Fortune 100 customers, map out the most compelling value propositions and build an ecosystem of apps and copilots with the help of partners and customers to take these value propositions to market. You will also help partners build the muscle for creating apps and copilots for contract centric business processes that will create differentiation and value for our global system integrators (GSIs) as they build out a >$100million Icertis practice globally.
- Base Location: We have a hybrid work environment with three days in office working. We do have a strong preference for a Pune area candidate.
What you will do:
- Work closely with CTO, COO and Head of Engineering to own the definition of strategy and roadmap for the apps and copilots ecosystem.
- Deeply understand and articulate critical value drivers in the platform’s usage by customers to create patterns that can be reused to derive value
- Work with partners to motivate them, and enable and scale the development of apps and copilots by providing thought leadership, patterns, definitions, tools and processes so partners and Icertis can provide value to their joint customers and make money together
- Establish the rigor for an apps and copilots ecosystem to be sustainable, supportable and maintainable
- Ensure that the right develop/deploy/operate tools are built so that the apps and copilots ecosystem can flourish on the Icertis platform
- Own the ARR, CSAT and adoption across the ecosystem
- Define and own critical first party apps and copilots developed by Icertis
What you will bring:
- This leader will have a high-growth mindset with the ability to understand a rapidly evolving technology marketplace and lead the development of a comprehensive product roadmap. They will possess 22+ years of experience at an Enterprise SaaS company, preferably managing the relationship of a mature technology company at an executive level with its leaders, partners and customers.
- Critical skills for success include a keen sense of ownership, customer centricity, product understanding, drive, and grit while executing with executive presence, strategic purpose, and a deep sense of urgency. Fairness, Openness, Respect, Teamwork, and Execution (FORTE) are our foundational values for success.
- The ability to work in a fast-paced, customer and partner centric environment is critical.
- The ability and demonstrated experience of dealing with the complexity of GSIs and to activate their potential in building an ecosystem on the Icertis platform.
- Demonstrated ability for owning a business end to end.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science & MBA or equivalent executive level experience.
- Ability to travel domestically and internationally.
Icertis, Inc. provides Equal Employment Opportunity to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity or expression, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. Icertis, Inc. complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. If you are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to email@example.com or get in touch with your recruiter.
Icertis is not open to third party solicitation or resumes for our posted FTE positions. Resumes received from third party agencies that are unsolicited will be considered complimentary.